T.A.M.L. Chapter 39: How can I say I love you? Part II

Hey hey hey!! This update is like for the 5th time for today! HOORAH!! Look how energetic I am!

Oh my god! I love you guys so much for commenting about my stories being so good!! TT^TT I could cry!! Gambarimasu!! I wish you keep on reading T.A.M.L.!!! I love you guys so much (TT^TT ^) !!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How can I say I love you? Part II

Kyllaku's POV

It was hard thinking about how to make Elliasse answer my question. So I went back to every destination where we spent our time together. Let's see...

~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE: CHALLENGE!!

IF YOU GUYS REALLY READ T.A.M.L. WHAT ARE THE THINGS KYLLAKU AND ELLIASSE DID TOGETHER? IF YOU WANT TO ANSWER JUST COMMENT! IF YOU DON'T... THEN JUST KEEP READING AND SUFFER IN SILENCE. BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN TALKING TO MYSELF ALL THIS TIME! >:( AND IT REALLY MAKES ME ANGRY :P JK

REMEMBER!! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO LOOK IN THE PAST CHAPTERS :P THAT'S WHY I CALLED IT CHALLENGE! :D BUT ANYWAY, I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE TO. KYLLAKU WOULD DO THE HONORS, BUT STILL!! PLEASE DO IT! CAUSE I'M LOSING MY MIND TALKING TO MYSELF HERE! I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU'RE READING THIS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First thing that we did was when we spent time together talking about our families and then she got mad. That was when she gave birth to a man named Kirru -_- And now that I think baout it..... she started calling me that without my permission.... guruguru-chan she said.

Next is when we intertwined our hands and our face close to each other. We were having a sleepover then. I remember that when we were watching a scary movie, she hugged my arm.

Then after that sleepover, we played video games. We were early then, or should I say I was expecting her to be early so I quickly went to school. It was fun playing with her (even though she was cheating).

Come to think of it, that was the time when we met Ceytonn, the jerk. That's the time when Elliasse called me her knight in shining armor. And then when I ran away and hide, she suddenly come at me stopping me from whatever she thinks I'm doing. I'm just going to throw the knife at the tree. Maybe she thought it was on my pulse. She cried back then, I got a hug from her. Sweet babies! We slept there, under the tree.

And then we went to the amusement park because of our field trip. I was spending my time with her alone in the ferris wheel and during the fireworks show. I sent her a message using that. She cried back then because of joy I guess... Jeez, back then I don't know how to make a girl happy. I was so cheesy, it's disgusting!

Father told me not to meet up with Elliasse anymore, but I didn't want to let her go just like that. That time I spent time with Elliasse because Hana-san needs help from Elliasse to get back his boyfriend whom Sapphire tried to kill.

The Halloween Festival came after that. We met Alhiette that day, she was selling candies. It was also the day when we went inside the haunted house, Elliasse was so scared back then.

Damn it! Elliasse just left a few hours ago, yet I'm already yearning to see her face! I'm seriously addicted! Specially now that we confessed our feelings towards each other!

BACK TO THE MEMORIES! The next thing was in the farm that she loved so much. We spend our nights together unfortunately she got kidnapped by Ash. I saved her and I recieved tons of lucky love hugs.

After that, comes the story telling about Elliasse's past. That's when she confessed that she fell in love with a guy like me.

I went outside the house to go see my father. I was home before I knew it. Even on the way here I was thinking about how to court her.