26: Eggs

Edmund watched Elora silently. She was making cookies and he was waiting for the perfect opportunity to snatch some cookies dough.

Finally she turned to grab something, he took some.

"Hey!" She exclaimed, she hit his arm.
He licked his fingers and grinned at her.

"It was only a little bit." He protested. She rolled her eyes.

"Mmmmhmmm." She continued to make them, and Edmund continued to snatch cookie dough.

"Edmund!" Elora whined. She bit her lip and and he leaned over to his her. She looked back at him..

"Do it again." She said, her eyes pleading. He grinned and leaned over.
With a splat he felt something wet trickling down his neck. He stood back up. Elora smirked, with an eggshell in her hand. He shrieked and tried to wash off the egg from his hair.

"That's what you get." Elora muttered, she continued to make the cookies. Edmund made a face.

"I'm going to wash my hair and change." He mumbled. She grinned and kissed his cheek.

"I love you. But no cookie dough snatching when I'm in the kitchen." She grinned. He wrinkled his nose.

"Yes ma'am." He said. She threw the eggshell at his head, it bounced off his head and hit the floor. Edmund walked away, trying to act mad but grinning as Elora tried to catch her breath from laughing.