20: Library

If you're surprised I made Peter and Alana a couple... so am i honestly. I didnt plan to until earlier today so it's a surprise to me too ;) i planned to just make her a family friend advisor. So yeaaaahhh. They're cute together and fun to write so it's all good.
♡☆♡☆♡☆
"What are you doing?"

Peter jumped at the sound of Alana's voice.

"I'm looking for a book." He said teasingly. She smirked and crossed  her arms.

"I gathered that much. But what book are you looking for?" She asked. He smiled and leaned over to kiss her, she rolled her eyes.

"You didn't answer my question." She stated. He sighed and looked back at the bookshelf.

"I honestly don't know. A book with an interesting title." He mumbled.

She walked over and stood beside him.

"What about this?" She asked, pointing at a book title. He shrugged.

"Not really."

"The Adventures of Archenland Kings. Diplomatic Relations in Other Countries. How To Stop Economic Battles." She read a few of the titles and let out a low whistle.

"Wow. There really isn't much of a choice... what's this about?" She stooped to pick up a book from the bottom shelf. It didn't have a title on the spine, but it was a beautiful green.
"Hmm." He read the title on the front of the book over her shoulder. "Swanwhite and Other Old Narnian Tales." He read aloud. He took the book grom her and flipped through it.

"It looks interesting. Tell me when you finish it. I want to read it when you're done." She said. As she walked off. Peter sat down on a nearby chair and thanked her and began to read.