22: Injustice

Sooooo... this is based off a new story i am working on that will be out when i get around to podting it (somehow my phone went very glitchy while working on Where I Belong and deleted all the chapters except the first one so i will be deleting that story because it was slightly difficult to write and i dont want to rewrite that.) So it'll be up in a week at the most. After i get a grip on 'Constant'.

☆☆☆☆☆
Edmund held back a choked cry as his captor tugged on the rope that was tightly tied around his wrists.

"C'mon! Ya kings are too slow!" Their captor, Mannix, yelled. Edmund swallowed hard.

"Keep moving, Ed." Peter whispered beside him. Edmund nodded numbly.

"Halt!" Mannix yelled. Everyone in their party stopped as they came upon the camp the men that went ahead had set up already.

"Luna! Get the kings something to eat. Then meet me in my tent." Mannix yelled at one of the girls in their group. A girl with reddish-brown hair nodded silently and left.

Edmund and Peter were tied to poles for the night and they started talking.

"This is unfair." Peter stated. Edmund nodded in agreement they watched the men sit around a warm fire laughing and eating a hearty meal.

"Alot of things are unfair." The girl with reddish-brown hair returned with some water and stale bread.

"You wouldn't know. You haven't been through the terror we've been through." Peter snapped she visibly flinched.

"Oh yeah? Hmm. Let me think last time I checked you two are kings. You know what i will be doing after i feed you?"

"Eat?" Edmund guessed dryly. She snorted. And handed them the food.

"No. I'll go and 'entertain' Mannix. I'll be his property for the night." With that she was gone. Peter watched her in shock.

"I thought I was going through an injustice." He mumbled, Edmund barely heard him but still heard him...