31: Accident

"It was an accident. I swear it was!" Edmund exclaimed, Elora walked throught the halls of Cair Paravel, she squeezed her hands together tightly. She turned around and stamped angrily.

"So, hitting your son in the face with the flat of a sword was an accident?!" She asked. Edmund bit his lip.

"Yes." Edmund said. Elora growled under her breath.

"What if it was the sharp side?!" She snapped. Edmund shook his head in annoyance.

"It was a training sword, it didn't have a sharp side. Plus, I didn't know he was behind me, I swung around and he was there!"

"Edmund he's only twelve! You should have been more attentive!" She said. Edmund snorted.

"When I was twelve I ruled a nation and I was doing marriage ceremonies." He muttered. Elora rolled her eyes.

"No. You weren't doing ceremonies. You started doing them when you were thirteen, I asked Peter." She said. Edmund sighed and shrugged.

"Okay. So a year older than him! Elora, he got three stitches it's not that much. He needed more when he fell if that chair her we were in Archenland, he needed how many? Ten?"

"Eleven." She muttered. Edmund sighed.

"Exactly! He got alot more than three!" Edmund pointed out. Elora rolled her eyes again.

"The point is that you-"

"Mum?"

Elora and Edmund turned around when Arian's voice echoed through the hall. The gauze and bandages made his cut look much worse than it was. Elora shot Edmund a glare that clearly said 'we are not done with this conversation.' Then went off to figure out what Arian needed.