5: Tricked

I didn't give Caspian's queen a name because C.S. Lewis never did. But if i feel like she needs one later in other stories I will not use the name the new VOTDT movie gave her because i dont like it. 😯
And on top of it all Caspian looks like the BBC Narnia Caspian 😉😉
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
King Caspian walked through the lovely rebuilt gardens of Cair Paravel. He needed to clear his head from having boring council meetings to attend and having a toddler running around the castle didn't help.

"Dada!!" Caspian looked down and saw three year old Rilian running towards him.

"Well, hello there little Rilian." He said scooping the fair-haired child up in his arms.

"Me wanna play!" Rilian exclaimed. Caspian smiled.

"Alright. Does your mama know where you are?" He asked. Rilian nodded.

"Yes! I twold her and she telled me it was good!" He said. Caspian nodded. For the next hour or so they played until the queen came rushing out.

"Oh Caspian. Oh Caspian. I've lost him! I've lost him!" She cried. Caspian turned around Rilian buried his face in his fathers shoulder looking ashamed.

"Oh Rilian!" She sobbed grabbing her son from Caspian. Tears glistening in her eyes.

Caspian watched as she kissed Rilian's hands, then his nose, his cheeks and the top of his head.

"Caspian. I thought... I thought...." She shook her head to clear it.

Caspian smiled and kissed her cheek.

"He's alright. He said you knew he was here."

His queen shook her head.

"No. No Caspian. I never said such thing." She said. Caspian rolled his eyes.

"I pity you, Rilian. You have to deal with your mother for the next few hours. You gave her such a scare and I will not save you from her."

With those final words Caspian turned on his heel and left.