All Fun in Games

Finally. The werewolf that had turned your whole family was tied up right in front of you like a dog. Sam and Dean knew that your family had been turned into wolves, they were the ones that saved you from them. They were trying to force you to be turned into one of them but you didn't want that. So in return, you were going to be their next meal. Thank the lord the Winchesters showed up when they did.

The wolf that had turned them got away. The boys vowed that they would catch the son of a bitch, and they live up to their promises, well this once.

"So, doggy," You were taunting the thing. "Tell me where the rest of your pack is."

"Bite me bitch!" He yelled.

"Oh, that's no way to talk to someone that has your life in their hands." You said with a pouty tone.

"I can play this game all night long." He growled.

"Yeah, so can she," Dean said. "It's all fun in games until she obliterates you from existence."

Sam was leaning up against the bed frame playing with a silver knife. "She's been waiting a long time for this." He got up off the bed and walked over to the wolf. "The only thing that kept her going was the fact that one day she would come across you and make you pay for what you did to her family. So she is chomping at the bit to get her revenge."

The wolf looked at you. "Oh, that's right. You are that girl whose family was going to eat her because she wouldn't join them. Too bad that she lived. I wonder where they are now?" He smirked at you. "Maybe, they have been lurking in the background waiting for the right moment to eat her alive and have to two lover boys watch."

"They're dead. They have been dead for 5 years. I don't think werewolves can survive a silver bullet to the heart." The smirk on the werewolf's face faded. "Oh yeah, and the two 'lover boys' are the ones who killed them."

"Wow, you poor bitch." you could hear the insult coming. "Too bad that you didn't join them. You wish you would have, though. You wish that you could see your family one last time. Wish that things could have ended differently. But you are going to have to live the rest of your life knowing that your family saw you as nothing but food!"

That was all that you could take. You grabbed the knife that was sitting on the table next to you. You stalked over the to tied up monster and dropped down to where he was. "I am going to ask this one more time, where is the rest of your pack?"

"Why? So that you can kill my family? I didn't kill your family, they did." He nodded up to the boys.

"No, they didn't they saved me and did their job. Yes, I lost my family, but it was your fault that they weren't my family anymore." You stabbed the werewolf in the leg. "Now, tell me, where is your pack." He wouldn't tell you. You twisted the knife even deeper into his leg. He kept screaming and screaming. "Where are they!"

"They are at a bar on the outskirts of town. The owner is a part of our pack." He said with his teeth gritted.

"Oh, we already knew that I just wanted to hear you scream." You took the knife out and dug it into his shoulder.

As he screamed out in pain he said. "Go to hell."

"Well, then I'll see you there." You took the dagger and stabbed him in the heart.

You took the knife out of the monster's heart. You grabbed a towel and wiped off the blood. You walked over to your duffle and put the knife away. You could hear the footsteps behind you. One set was coming towards you and the other to the werewolf.

"To be honest, that was scary what you did to that werewolf," Dean said.

"Well, what did you do to Azazel when you found him?" You didn't look up at Dean but you could hear the pride in his voice.

"We had a huge ass boss battle with him and I ended up shooting him right between the eyes." He turned to face Sam.

"Yeah, but your dumbass also sold your soul to bring me back from the dead," Sam said rolling the body up in the tarp that was on the ground.

"Yeah, that too." Dean crossed his arms. "So what do you want to do know that that son of a bitch is dead?"

"I want to go kill the rest of that pack, then drink all of the whiskey in that bar." You faced the boys.

"I like your thinking," Dean said.

Comment if you are from Sweeden. I actually have a friend whose mom is from Sweeden. Hello!

Thank you so much for reading. This one is fairly short but I hope you liked it. This one was another Dialogue Prompts. Those are so funny. The part in bold is the part from the prompt. Please send me some feedback and tell me what you would like to see next. Tell me what you thought was the best part of the story. Love you all. <3