Game Day

Imagine: it is Saturday and it is Collage football game day. And you are cheering on your team because they are going against their rivals.

"IT'S GAME DAY!!!" You yell through out the bunker.

Sam and Dean were sitting on at the main table with a computer set up ready for the (y/f/fb/t)'s football game.

"We get it (y/n). It's game day." Sam said as he went to YouTube for the live game.

Dean watched you as you put you face paint on. You were having troubles so he got up and walked over to you.

"Here let me help." He grabbed a rag that you were using and whipped off the messed up face paint. He picked up one of your teams colors and lifted it to your face. "What design do you want?"

"Surprise me." You said crossing your hands behind you back.

Dean starts drawing on your face. You are scared that he is doing something stupid. But it felt like he was drawing dots going from under your left eye, over the bridge of your nose and over your right eyebrow. He switched colors and did the same motion. He went over the marks one more time to make it more defined.

"There you go." He puts down the face paint he had in his hand.

You look in the mirror and was shocked that it looked good.  "Dean it..." You paused. "It doesn't look bad." You said sarcastically. Dean gave you the seriously look. "I'm kidding. It looked amazing." You wrap your arms around his neck and look into his forest green eyes.

"I love you." He kissed you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"The game is starting love birds." Sam said to you and Dean.

You skip over to where Sam is sitting and sat in Dean's seat. Dean made his way over and told you to get up. You did he sat down and you sat on his lap. Sam rolled his eyes and pressed play.

 I decided to make a football imagine because I feel in the football mood. If you don't like football that's fine you can change the football part to your favorite sport that fine to me. This one is a little bit longer but not as long.