Damn Witches

You walked into the kitchen to get yourself some Asprin and coffee. Last night's witch hunt really took its toll on you. God, you hate witches, probably more than Dean does. You poured your coffee into your favorite y/f/c mug. You open up the medication drawer to get the Asprin but it wasn't there. Either Sam or Dean took it. Living with them was great, but this has got to stop.

You marched your way through the bunker to Sam's room. He is technically your uncertified doctor. You peeked around his door and saw the lump in his bed sheets that said he was still sleeping.

You semi-whisper, "Sammy? Where's the Asprin?"

He shifted around and made some groaning. Man, everyone hates witches. Wait, why does that sound like a girl? You don't recall Sam having anyone over the night before.

"It should be in Dean's room He had it last night." Everything stood still. With your eyes wide you were pinching your hand seeing if you dreaming. You could have sworn that he sounded like a girl. Not just a high pitched voice but feminine.

"Say that again." You asked.

He sat up and long dark locks of hair fell on his shoulders. But in the dark, he looked like a girl. "I said," You breath hitched in your throat. "It is probably in Dean's room." With your body frozen you forced your hand to the light switch and flicked it on. You practically screamed. "What are you screaming about Y/n?" He rubbed his eyes.

"What's your name?" you sounded panicked.

"It's me, Sam. I don't know..." He or she paused. "Why do I sound different?"

"Sam, I think the witch turned you into a girl!" Sam's eyes widened and he lifted up the sheets.

"I'm a girl!" He jumped out of the bed and to his bathroom. You heard him say Oh God from where you stood. He or she popped his or her head out of the bathroom. "Y/n, can I borrow some clothes? I don't think any of mine will fit."

You quickly ran to your room and got some baggy PJ pants that you think will fit him. Well, female Sam. You don't know if you call him a boy or a girl. You grabbed a sports bra and a tank top. You rushed back to Sam's room and to the bathroom.

"Woah! Privacy!" Sam yelled covering his chest.

"I'm a girl, so shut up ." You handed him the clothes. You leaned up against the doorway looking up at the ceiling waiting for him to finish. But then it hit you. What about Dean? There was a scream from the direction of Dean's room.

"Oh, shit," Sam said. You two booked it to Dean's room. You turned into your room briefly to get him some clothes. You grabbed Dean's old ACDC tee that you stole from him and some leggings you had.

When you got to Dean's room you could hear him freaking out in his bathroom. You went into his room but there was something on his bed. You grabbed Sam's arm and pulled him to a stop. "I don't think you should go in there. Professional girl job right now." You said to Sam. Damn, even when he is a girl he is still a fricking moose. "You should go and get me some stain cleaning and make some breakfast because I'm getting hungry."

"What's going on?" Sam scowled with a questioning look.

"Professional girl job right now. You've been a girl for a few hours maybe. I've been a girl my entire life." You lifted your eyebrows trying to hint to him not to go in there. You could see recognition across his face. You nodded, "Stain cleaner and Breakfast."

"Y/n! Get your ass in here right now!" Dean demanded from around the corner.

You turn the corner and find Dean fully naked and hunched over on the toilet, and his clothes in a pile on the floor. You hand him his shirt and your leggings. "I can't put these on! I'm bleeding!"