Drunk Night

Imagine: you are sleeping and drunk Dean walks into your room.

You were sleeping in your room. The room dark and cold but you wrapped up in your comforter and sheets. Dean was out drinking like he normally does. But what he didn't know is that you liked him. Not like a brother, you loved him but you thought he was too arrogant to see that.

You heard the door to the bunker open up and then slammed closed, Dean must be back. Your room was down the hall from Dean's and you could hear his heavy, drunk footsteps coming down the hall but instead of stopping at his room it continues to your room. Dean opened up your door trying not to wake you up but you are a light sleeper.

"Dean? What's going on?" You said sitting up in your bed. He ignored your questions and walked over to your bed and layer down next to you without a care in the world. "Dean, are you drunk?"

"Mmh." He mumbled. He was facing you and you couldn't help but look at him. The way his lips were slightly parted made you want to kiss him so bad. "The reason why I am in here is that I wanted to tell you I love you." He said in a voice close to a whisper but wasn't.

"Yeah, you're drunk." You said adjusting your position.

Dean sat up and looked deep into your (e/c) eyes. "No, I'm not that drunk. I am drunk enough so I am not being a wuss and telling you how I feel. The alcohol makes it easier." He laid back down and you laid down after him.

You laid your head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat than made your heart rate pick up and Dean felt it. He wrapped his arms around you. The heat radiating off his body eased your excitement.

He leaned down and kissed the top of your head and whispered, "I love you y/n."

"I love you too Dean."

I am posting all of the stories that I have written and have not been published yet, just getting some things off my plate. There are more imagines on the way that will be published in the next few minutes if I'm fast enough. And the ending to this one is pretty chiche in my opinion, but whatever screw it. SLAY THE TYPOS!!!!