Movies

Imagine: You having a movie day and you are making snacks.

"Give it back!" You yelled at Dean.

"Nope. Not until you let me choose the movie." He said putting the popcorn packet above his head. You had picked out the Longest Ride to watch and Dean wasn't all for romance movies.

"There is nothing wrong with Nicholas Sparks! He is an amazing author and Scott Eastwood is in it!" You said jumping for the popcorn but Dean was taller than you by a few inches and his arms were longer than yours.

"Nope. Not going to watch you gawk at some move star that you think is hot!" He said dropping his arm.

You snatched the popcorn bag out of his hand. "Scott Eastwood is hot and looks great in a cowboy hat!"

You ripped open the bag and threw it in the microwave. Dean sighed giving in. Sam walked into the kitchen with some bags of candy and beer for the movie, you are going to be cramping as many movies as you can into one day.

"Sam is the Longest Ride a bad movie?" You asked him getting his input on the movie.

"It's a good movie. Not the best but it's good." He set the bags on the counter. "Why is Dean giving you a hard time about it?" You raised your eyebrows and went to unload the supplies. "I'll take that as a yes."

~~~Time skip~~~

The movie was over. Dean got up from the couch and walked over to the DVD case.

"I'm picking the next movie because if I don't then we will end up watching The Notebook." He said.

You laughed a bit. "You wish Winchester. And the Notebook isn't bad either." you stand up and walk down the hall way to go to the bathroom.

When you walk out you hear Sam yelling at Dean. "You are so childish Dean!"

"How so?" Dean retaliated.

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Really Dean, really?" Sam yelled.

You walked into the room as Dean plopped on the sofa. "To be honest I like TMNT." You sit down next to Dean and watch the movie while cuddling.

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, HEROS IN A HALF SHELL TURTLE POWER!!!! I love TMNT, and SPN. And the Longest Ride is also a good movie as well. Remember slay those typos!