The Stranger Outside (Pt. 2)

Darkness. You were surrounded by it. The blindfold and the gag made the fight to stay alive hopeless. You felt the pit of loneliness take up all of your senses. You were bound by zip-ties that dug into your skin where they pinched and cut deep. You had this feeling like you were being watched. Maybe it was the man, or maybe the monstrous dog.

You were overwhelmed when ice water splashed on you drenching you to the bone. The blindfold slipped down a bit. You wish that you had not gotten used to the darkness or you could have been able to see where you were but the lights were just too bright, blinding you. But the blindfold was tugged back violently by the man standing behind you.

"Do you feel comfortable you abomination?" The man whispered in your ear. "Besides we want this to be a memorable death." You struggled against your restraints. The man laughed at your attempt. "That isn't going to work. Even if you got out, there's no way you would escape with all of us here."

Closterphobia kicked in. Us? There was more than one? You heard boots steps coming closer to you so it must have been another man. The man whispered to the other man. "She's a Nephilim, you have to use an angel blade to kill her but we want her to suffer first. She is part human so it's going to be a fun night."

Nephilim? What in the hell is that? You turn your head to the right in question. "A Nephilim is part human part angel. You should know that you are one." The man behind you said. "A human soul and angelic grace aren't a good combination for our kind."

You go to speak but you are muffled by the gag. "Let her speak." The man who walked up after said.

The gag was pulled from your mouth. "I have no idea what you are talking about! I am just an art teacher at a middle school, nothing more." You sounded scared. In fact, you were terrified. "I haven't even heard of a Neph- Neph- whatever it is you said before you told me.

You felt something cold and pointy land on your neck. "How much do you know about your parents?" a new voice in front of you holding the dagger said.

"I don't know them, I was in the foster system since I was a baby." You pleaded.

"Your mom was a human. Your dad is an angel. That is forbidden in Heaven to create such a monster such as yourself." The voice said.

"What were their names?" You felt a tear slip down your cheek.

"Their names were Juliana and Castiel."

~Meanwhile~

"So tell us why this case means so much to you Cas?" Dean was practically interrogating Cas about this girl.

"I've said plenty of times, this girl has powers and we can't just let her find out how to use them and end up hurting someone." Cas has tried his best not to lie to the brothers, he's never really done it to their faces.

"Mhm," Sam said.

The guilt was getting too much for Cas to handle. He was on the verge of breaking. But then a feeling hit him. Something was wrong. The girl; she was in trouble. Cas' eyes grew wide.

"Cas, you okay?" Sam asked.

"The girl, she's in trouble. We need to go now!" Cas said urgently. Within seconds the boys were ready and the were in the living room to a run down house.

~POV of Reader~

You had been cut, beaten, stabbed, interrogated, and even burned both of your shoulders with a blow torch. You were on the verge of giving up. No one was going to save you, the only people around wanted to hurt you.

"Do you now want to talk about where your father is?" The man with the knife said.

"I...have...no...idea..." You pleaded out of breath.

"Maybe she is telling the truth." another voice said.

"Oh she knows, and she is going to tell us what we want. His location now!" A slash went across your shoulder blades and you could feel the blood oozing out of the wound and down your back.

You started swaying in and out of consciousness. You started forgetting where you were. What was going on? But then there was a loud bang. Followed by more loud bangs that made you go deaf for a few moments. Arms wrapped around you and brought you into a now unfamiliar warmth. But it wasn't just on your skin, it was everywhere but mostly in your chest like whatever was making you feel this way was reaching your soul. But then everything felt cold the warmth had left you. Then everything seemed so distant and there was another voice in your head.

I'm in your head now. You can't stop me. I have control over you.

Comment/Vote if you are from Mexico! Hey, southern neighbors!

Cliffhangers!!!! Dun, dun, DUN!!!! Requests are OPEN