On a Scale of One to Australia

WARNING: Strong Language

"Y/n, this hunt isn't like the others," Dean told you. "It's dangerous." 

"On a scale of one to Australia, how dangerous are we talking?" Y/n asked.

"We think that it is a con worm and it is hiding in the warehouse. This think can get inside of your head and literally control your mind to where you can't fight back." Sam said.

"So a 5 or a 6?" Y/n said being a smart ass.

"Not funny," Dean said glaring. "The only way that you can kill these things are by either killing the host or electrocution. Pretty dirty stuff." Dean crossed his arms across his chest. 

"I don't know why you two are so worried. I have hunted a con worm dumbass. Back in 2014 before I started hunting with you to dipshits." Y/n scoffed being sarcastic. The Winchesters were fine with Y/n making smartass comments about them. Sometimes the jokes got on their nerves but there was no way that Y/n was going to change. Y/n is as stubborn as a bull and did not give a flying fuck. 

"You ready?" Sam said. Y/n and Dean nodded.

They headed out to the warehouse where the con worm is suspected to be hiding in someone. As they walked through the door they heard the sounds of painful groaning. 

"Shit!" Dean said. He rushed to where the groaning was coming from and there they saw a man on the ground with a con worm wiggling its way down the man's throat. Y/n gagged and tried not to throw up at the sight of the man's throat moving as the con worm went down. (Bleck!)

"It's not every day you see shit like that." Y/n said being sarcastic once again. But now was not the best time. The man jumped up and charged at the three but mostly Y/n. Y/n took 3 shots at the man. The shots only pushed him back maybe a step. It wasn't working. "I thought you said you could kill the host!" Y/n yelled at Sam. 

"Maybe that doesn't work with this one." He shot more at the man but that only pissed him off even more. The man started panting in that creepy way in the horror movies or something out of Mr. Nightmare. 

"What the fuck am I supposed to do?!" Y/n yelled.

"Run!" Dean yelled. Y/n took off with the man right on her tail.

Ducking in and out of the storage aisles Y/n was running out of options. Running out of options and cornered Y/n was screwed.  Wait, fire. Y/n thought to herself. But where was Dean who had all of the equipment? Y/n know that he packed his homemade flame throwers. Hopefully, he was just around the corner and could hear Y/n. Just as Y/n as about to yell the man turned down the isle that Y/n was cornered in. As the man stalked down the aisle with a passion Dean appeared behind the man with the flamethrower in hand. "Torch the bitch!" Y/n yelled. The man turned around and looked at Dean with wide eyes.

"I hope you don't mind the heat," Dean said flipping the lighter open and set the man ablaze. He went up in flames screaming. Finally. Dean thought. Once the man was in ashes Y/n walked to Dean. 

"What the fuck was that?" Y/n asked. 

"I have no clue. Maybe some different type of Con Worm?" Sam said. 

"So from one to Australia it was an Australia," Dean said with a smirk.

"More like a 8 or a 9." Y/n played off her fear. 

Say hello if you are from Nigeria.

I am uploading this one early because tomorrow my schedule is so jammed packed I might not have time to upload. So this one has a lot more cursing or swearing whatever you call it. I think the reason why is because I was listening to Hollywood Undead while writing this one. This chapter is kind of a short one but that is all I was able to come up with. I had another chapter but that one was a lot like my last one minus the sarcastic "blood on the knees". I hope you liked this chapter I tried to keep it as gender neutral as I could since most of my chapters make the reader a female. Please send in some more requests. Love you all.