Yours Truly

I feel soo bad for not uploading yesterday I was at a hockey game and I got side tracked. Hope you all like it. 

WARNING!: Season 9/10 Spoilers

Sam and Dean had a demon trapped in the dungeon in the bunker. He wouldn't speak a word but only laughed at their efforts.

"You think you're intimidating. Hell was worse than what you're doing." The demon cackled.

"Trust us when we say we know what hell is like," Sam said.

"Oh, that's right. Dean sold his soul to save poor old Sammy Boy. Then Sam went to summer came with Lucifer in his cage." Dean splashed holy water on the demon and the demonic bastard laughed it off.

"Fine, if you aren't going to talk. How about we bring out our main speaker of the evening." Dean pointed to the doorway of the dungeon where Y/n walked in wheeling a cart.

"Welcome to my chamber!" Y/n shouted with uncanny glee; a snake grin plastered across her face, "You- dear sir - killed my family which means you have been carefully selected to be my special guest. What makes you so special - you may ask? Well, my friend, you have a chance of a lifetime to me maimed, dismembered, or psychologically traumatized by yours truly. Aren't you excited? I know I am." She said to the demon. The truth was that the demon killed her family right in front of her.

"Well, we'll let you do your bidding," Sam said and the boys got up to leave the room.

"Wait! You can't just leave me here with her!" the demon yelled after the boys.

As Dean stood in the doorway of the dungeon and said, "Watch us."

~Sam's POV~

We were sitting in the bunker reading through books waiting for Y/n to get the information out of the bastard. The demon had information on Abaddon and we need to find her.

"How do you think it's going in there?" Dean broke the silence.

"I think Y/n is doing fine. She has been wanting to get her hands, more like knife collection, on that demon. So I think that she's getting justice for her family." I replied.

Dean looked at the book he was reading for a second. "No, I mean the demon."

I looked at him with shock. Was he worried about a demon? "What do you mean?"

He closed the book he was reading and rested his elbows on the table. "Y/n's family was killed years ago. After years of pent up rage, when it is let loose it is hard to stop it."

"You sound like you are speaking from experience," I say truthfully.

"I kinda am," Dean says. "I mean the Mark of Cain and all has made me angry at the slightest of things." He pauses. "This thing," He pauses and looks at his arm. "It's bringing back old memories that have made me want revenge."

"Like what?" I lean back in my chair.

"Mom and Dad's death. Ash and Jo. Everyone who Yellow Eyes has hurt. Lisa and Ben even." He said with a small chuckle. "Things that I haven't thought about in years."

"So you are saying that if Y/n lets loose all of that anger that she won't come back from it?" I ask.

"I'm saying that revenge is what makes a hunter keep hunting," Dean said sincerely. "Once they get their revenge everything seems plain and boring, no more fuel behind the fire."

"Wow. I never thought that I would see you so sentimental Dean." Sam said trying to break the stiffness in the air.

Y/n walked out of the hallway leading to the dungeon interrupting out conversation

"Is everything alright?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, everything is fine," Y/n said. "He said that Abaddon is planning on making her next move on Crowley to kill him and become Queen Bitch."

"Okay, we should call Crowley," Dean said and walked away.

Y/n had this look on her face that I have seen on her face before. Like she didn't have a reason to hunt anymore. "Y/n, you okay?" I asked her.

"I don't know actually," She replied. "I mean, I've killed the thing that has tormented me ever since my mom went into a coma. I don't really know what to do now."

"That's the way it was with Dean and I. We didn't know what to do after we killed Azazel. But we keep doing what we do best. Saving People, Hunting Things, the Family Business."

"I didn't think I would feel this bored after I killed the demon. But I guess you are right." Y/n paused. "This is the family business anyway even if I'm not your literal family."

Dean spoke up from the hallway, "You are family."

Comment if you are from Spain!

Thank you for reading!!! We are so close to 15k reads!! I am amazed! XD Please give me your feedback in the comments I would really like to hear what you guys think. Again I need more ideas for other chapters.