Love Triangle (Part 2)

After you ran out of the room you ran straight to the library. When you were enter the library you ran straight into Castiel.

"Cassie! My god, you can't just pop in." You say to him.

"Y/n, you okay you seem distressed." Cas asked you.

"Cas you wouldn't understand the struggle I'm going through." As you said that Sam and Dean walked out into the Library yelling at each other.

"I thought she said she liked me not you!" Sam yelled at Dean.

"Yeah well I'm the one who got to third base with her." Dean retorted. 

You ran behind Castiel as Sam and Dean noticed his presence. You saw a hallway that lead to the gun range and you bolted that way trying to get away from all the drama that had just popped up.

"Cas have you seen Y/n?" Sam asks.

"Yes, she was just here but I think she went to her room." Cas said covering up your trail.

"Thanks. We need to get her side of the story." Dean stormed down the hall with Sam not to far behind him.

You came out of your hiding spot and saw Castiel looking at you funny. "You want an explanation. Fine here it goes." You take a deep breath. "I like Sam and Dean started flirting with me, trying to seduce me, and it worked. I slept with Dean and Sam saw us and turns out Sam likes me back. Now both of the brothers like me in some sort of way and I'm stuck in the middle." You said quickly with one breath. The look on Castiel's face didn't change, he was still confused. "Basically a 'Love Triangle'."

That seemed to click in Cas's head because he nodded his head and walked closer to you. "I can get you out of here if you don't want to deal with this at the moment." He said in a deeper, quieter voice.

"Don't tell me you like me too?" You said with a whining tone.

"Is what Dean taught me working?" Cas said.

"NO!!!" You ran down some hallways and made your way to the dungeon. Once you were in there you leaned up against the wall and sunk to the floor.

You tried to count to ten to calm your nerves but that wasn't working. Your mind was crowded with thoughts. Sam, Dean, and Castiel likes you in a way you only like Sam. The only way to get rid of this issue was to face it head on. But you don't like public speaking. But that was the only choice.

So you forced yourself out to the library where the three boys had gathered. You were shorter than all of them so you felt so out of place. Like an ant in a city. "Um, guys?"

"Y/n! We've been looking all over for you." Dean said to you.

"Cassie knew where I was but then scared me away by saying that he also likes me." You looked down at your shoes trying to ignore how awkward the room felt. "And the fact that you both like me the same way makes everything kinda hard." Sam and Dean straightened up trying to seem tougher. "So I'm guessing that I need to make my choice?" Dean bit his bottom lip trying to keep his mouth shut but nothing in Heaven, Hell, or Purgatory could keep him from opening his mouth.

"Y/n, but you slept with me, doesn't that make you mine?" he said.

"But you guys can't let a girl get between you. So I'm staying neutral. I'm not choosing either of you." You were frightened by your sudden burst of confidence. The look on Sam and Dean's face crushed you. You cared for both of them in different ways and to see their hearts break in their eyes squeezed your heart. But Cas just was a confused as he always is. "I'm sorry boys."

"So you aren't picking any of us?" Cas asked. You nodded. 

"But I hope that this doesn't create a wedge between us." You say.

Sam straightened up, masking up his emotions. "Y/n this doesn't change a thing. Besides you made the right choice. Knowing that you care for all of us and you don't want to hurt us. Even though it will hurt for all of us, but it won't make us think that we aren't as good as another. Good choice."

"Thanks Sasquatch." You smile.

Dean smiles back at you. "He's right for once. But never forget Y/n, we love you." Dean put his piece in and then left the room.

I just had to make a second part to Love Triangle. But doesn't that make it a love square? (I have no idea.) But I hope that you peoples like it. Sorry for any spelling errors or miswording that you might find. Please send in request I need help.