Is that Baby?

Little authors note before the story. I need some ideas for other imagines. That would help out a ton! Hope you enjoy. On to the story...

Dean was thrown across the room and hit a bookcase. "Your most prized possession will be altered. Good luck with that." The young witch cast a spell on Dean before Sam shot her in the back with witch killing bullets.

"Thanks, Sammy." Sam helped Dean up.

"Um hello, people?" You said. "A little help?" You were tied up to a chair. The witch was just about to use you for a spell but the boys crashed her party.

"Yeah. Can't forget the pain in our asses." Sam said. You scowl at your brothers. Sam was having a hard time getting you free by untangling the ropes so he just started cutting them instead.

"You two are just rays of sunshine aren't you?" You stand up and rub your wrists. "Who else is kinda worried that she actually cast a spell on you?"

"It's nothing. I don't even think that there is a spell for that." Dean said shrugging it off.

"When I was with Rowena she said that there is a spell for pretty much anything." You said mimicking her Scottish accent.

"Yeah, whatever. We will start believing her when hell freezes over." Sam said. They never listen to you. "Right now I need some sleep because unlike you, we actually fought. You just sat there and relaxed."

"It was actually really funny. The faces you make when you get thrown!" You started laughing. All of you walked out to the Impala which was parked about 10 minutes away from the witch's hideout. "Wait. Who got rid of the body?"

"I started a fire while Sam was freeing you. So we shouldn't have a problem." Dean stated proudly.

You roll your eyes. It was a silent walk to the car and a silent ride home to the bunker. When you got home you just went straight to bed. It was at least 1 or 2 am when you got home.

You were woken by the sound of Dean panicking. You got up out of bed reluctantly. You sluggishly walked to the library where Sam was trying to calm Dean down.

"What the hell is going on in here? What time is it anyway?" You said rubbing the sleep out of your eyes.

"Baby is gone!" Dean yelled.

"What?" You look questionably at him. "Baby?" You didn't know what he was talking about.

"The Impala." Sam cleared up.

The look of realization cross you face. You then said, "Didn't you park her in the bunker's garage?"

"He did." A voice behind you said. You all turned around. There was a woman with dark skin and long black hair. She was dressed in a tight white tee with a black leather jacket over it, along with black skinny jeans and combat boots. "The name is Baby," she said.

"Y-your the..." Dean stuttered looking her up and down.

"The Impala. Yes. And you are Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester, and Y/n Winchester." She told us. "That witch curse that you thought was nothing ended up changing me into a human."

"What did I tell you?!" You yelled at you brothers. "But wait. You heard everything?" you asked worriedly. You had done the deed with someone you met at a bar in the backseat and you were worried that she would tell them because they thought that you were still a virgin because you are fairly young.

"Yeah. Don't worry I won't tell." Baby says.

"Thanks!" You say with a sigh of relief.

"Not problem." She replies.

"What do you mean 'you heard everything'? What have you done?" Dean says protectively.

You completely ignore what he says and ask, "What are we going to do about her?"

"Maybe it only lasts 24 hours," Sam suggests.

Baby nods. "While you all were sound asleep I did my fair share of research. You say that Rowena is so bad but she is very helpful."

"Did you ask Rowena for help?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. I may be a car but I still have my own opinion." She sassed off to the boys.

"She double crossed us plenty of times." Dean defends himself.

Baby raises an eyebrow at him. "Have you ever heard of keeping someone at arm's length?"

Dean mumbles something under his breath that sound something like "miss know it all smart ass". You fight back the urge to laugh. Dean is arguing with his car! The smile threatens to break into a laugh.

"What's so funny?!" Dean pretty much yells at you.

"Nothing," you start and start chuckling. "It's just that you are arguing with your car!" You break.

"Whatever. When can we get you back into a car?" Dean grumbles.

"Like I said. It lasts 24 hours. So I should be back to normal by the morning." Baby said.

You looked to your brothers. "What are we going to do in the meantime?"

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" Sam asked Baby.

"I'm kinda hungry. I mean I can't be pumped full of gas like I normal do. So I need something to eat." You scurried off to the kitchen to make her something to eat. Sam makes salads. Dean makes greasy burgers. And you, well, you made a full meal. You cooked up some eggs, the healthy part, bacon, the greasy part, and with a little drizzle of syrup on top, your specialty. When you put the plate out in front of Baby, she was shocked. 

"That looks professional, Y/n," Sam said.

"Hey, I may be a Winchester but I have a fascination with professional cooking." You said proudly. 

Sam and Dean begged you to make them some too. So you made three more servings. That whole day all of you spent lounging around doing pretty much nothing. But later that night Baby and Dean seemed to have their own kinda fun that night. Which makes looking at the Impala much more strange from here on out.

~The Next Morning~

You walked into the kitchen and saw Dean standing in the kitchen with Baby. 

"Well, you two had fun last night." You said grabbing a cup from the cabinet. 

"You heard that?" Dean asked raising an eyebrow. 

"Yep, I heard it all. I don't want to ride in the Impala ever again." You shook your head with a laugh. 

"Hey, you've all done that before. But Dean is better at it." She winked at him. 

You rolled your eyes at them and got your coffee. Sam walked in a while later and everyone was talking and having fun.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be back," Baby said and left the bathroom.

The conversation kept on going until Sam asked, "Where's baby?"

"Good question." You said and then you all set out into the bunker to find her. You all then went into the garage and there she was. The black and chrome beauty. Sitting proud and strong. 

"There's my baby," Dean said and slid his hand over the hood.

"Well, I guess the spell wore off. Too bad, she was cool," Sam said.

"That was an awesome day," You said looking at the car. "But we still have a job to do. I may have found a case. It's in Montana."

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Dean said.

Hey, everyone! Hope you liked the chapter. One of my friends recommended this to me (Thanks Katie!) I need some more ideas for chapters so will you please send some in or comment them that would help so much! Love you all!! 11.9K!!! Can't believe it!!!