Jumpers

They can't get together. My family has been through too much. My great, great, great. great-grandparents were killed. So my great grandpa and great aunt Kelsey- who dad died of cancer-  grew up hunting down what killed their parents, my great, great grandparents. So that means that my grandparents and their cousins were hunters as well. So were my parents and their cousins. And me, Landon Winchester, my sister, and cousins were raised as hunters as well. But all of this can be traced back to two people who set this path in motion. Dean Winchester and Y/n Y/l/n. My great, great, great grandparents. 

In 2102 we have access to time wands we call Jumpers. They are like magic wands but different. You program them to send you into the past. But the thing is, you can't go back in time and alter your family's history. But there is so much death and pain. I have to change this. Every family has access to jumpers but they are under lock and key. Every family gets one when they have their first child. But I'm only 14. Guess its b&e to fix everything. If Dean and Y/n never get together then they won't have children, so there won't be so much pain because we won't exist. 

Bedtime was 10:30 for adults, but 9:30 for kids under 16. It was right now 12:45 am. Everyone in our living quarters was asleep. No one will ever know that I left. They won't feel anything. I've heard stories of people who go back and erase entire families from the timeline. Of course, no one really remembers them but their existence before the change is recorded in an archive volt that is not affected by the change in time. But those people are called mentally unstable people and are shunned by the Time Counselors. But is it worth it in my case? Yes.

~Present Day~

"Dean! Where is my coffee mug?" You yelled into the hallway. 

"Uh... About your mug," Dean walked down the hall fully dressed. "Sam and I may have been pranking each other and your mug was broken."

"What! You murdered my mug!" You yelled at him. "My Wonder Woman mug didn't do anything to you! Why would you kill Wonder Woman!" 

"I didn't do it. Sam was making your coffee and I scared him and the mug flew and hit the wall. It was an accident. We didn't mean to." Dean was trying to reason with you but you were as stubborn as a bull. 

"Don't drag me into this. Her mug would still be in use if it weren't for you getting back at me for the itching powder in your shampoo." Sam said walking past with a cup of coffee in his hand. You gracefully took it from his hand and headed for the fridge. "What are you doing with..."

"I'm getting some creamer. I can't stand black coffee. It's tasteless." You popped open the creamer and poured some into the mug and saw Sam's facial expression go from confusion to his resting bitch face. "You broke my Wonder Woman mug so I take your coffee and you buy me a new mug."

"But I-" Sam put his arms out.

"Can it baby Winchester. You break it you replace it. House rules." You say taking a sip with a smile. "And as for you," You point to Dean who was trying his hardest not to bust out laughing but stopped when you snapped at him. "You are in the dog house for assisting in the murder of my mug." 

"It's a mug." He said. 

"It was the only thing I wanted to see in the morning because that meant caffeine, which mean's I wasn't going to be a complete bitch. But guess what, I am in bitch mode, deal with it." You turn and set the mug down and get some cereal out of the pantry for breakfast.

There were footsteps outside in the hallway but you thought that Dean had left the kitchen or Cas was popping in to say hi but what you heard was a child's voice. "Were you just arguing over a coffee mug?" 

You turn quickly and are greeted by a young teen boy's face who had green eyes as green as Dean's. "Who the hell are you and how the hell did you get in here?" Dean pulled his gun from his waistband.