How You Two Met

You were in college with Sam, you shared an apartment with him a Jess. Every time they got it on you would leave and go to the Library because you're a book worm. One night there was the sound of glass breaking and it woke you up. Your father was a hunter but you ran away from the life, just like Sam but reversed, you're older than your sister. You grab the gun under your pillow and walked into the kitchen to find Sam, Jess, and some guy shorter than Sam and you thought he was hot.

    "Sam." You said grabbing everyone's attention. The mystery guy had unbelieveably stunning eyes, emrald green. "Explain."

    "Y/N, this is my brother Dean." he said motioning to mystery man.

    "Hi, you're cute." He said moving closer to you. You moved around the corner making your gun visable. "Oh, and she has a gun, now you're hot!" he said with the duche smirk.

    "Yeah I'm hot and I'm also trained as a sniper. So I don't miss my target." You say tucking the gun into your waist band.

    "You know what, now I won't do anything stupid. But um." He said biting his lip giving you a one over.

    "Yeah okay then. Sam, I'm going to go get changed. I'm guessing he's a hunter? I'll be right out."

    That was the night you got sucked into Dean Winchester's crazy world.

This one is short but I needed something to keep you occupied. So this is like a fill in imagine. The next one is longer but it's taking a while for me to come up with what is happening. So be patient. Now if you peoples have any ideas please submit them in the comment section. If there are any spelling errors please point them out to me. Thank You! Hope you enjoy.

Dean Winchester ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara