Torture at the Bunker

Dean Winchester. The man that drove you wild but he didn't know. Every night you and the Winchesters had off Dean brought home some skank from the bar. And he would always make it a restless night for you because he would pick the room next to you where you would hear everything that happened. And the morning after she could not keep her hands off of Dean and that made your blood boil, and you swear Dean noticed it but he did nothing. But what passed the line to where you tried your hardest not to put one between their eyes is when they would wear his shirts, especially his plaid ones those were your favorite for him to wear.

You had the weekend off and that meant 2 maybe 3 girls in the bunker besides you, a weekend of torture.

10:00 pm.

You and Sam were sitting at the table in the library waiting for Dean to burst through the door with some chicks tongue down his throat.

"Sam, I can ask you something?" You said breaking the silence.

"What's bothering you?" He said.

"It's Dean. Has he said anything to you about me?" You said playing with your charm bracelet.

"Why do you want to know?" He put his book down and faced you.

"Um..." You bit your lip and started blushing.

"You like him don't you? Finally!" He said almost jumping out of his seat. "He has talked about you. Asking how to impress you. And I happen to say to make her jealous and it worked."

"You told him to sleep with all those sluts?" You say to Sam as Dean and a blonde girl almost knock down the door to the bunker and head to the room next to yours. Tears sprung into your eyes.

"Y/n, are you crying?" Sam said but you just get up and march to your room, trying to hide the tears.

You fell onto your bed and cried your self to sleep, listening to the headboard of the bed in the next room bang against the wall.

Morning came and your eyes were puffy from crying in your sleep. You changed your clothes and walked out to the main hall of the bunker to get breakfast and there they were. Dean and the blonde chick from last night, and she was wearing his plaid shirt.

Sam noticed you and straightened up and Dean saw that and turned around. You weren't paying any attention to the expression you had on your face but it made miss Goldilocks cringe and Dean to cower.

"Listen Dean, I understand that you like having fun but please don't pick the room right next to mine." You said as you passed Dean with a shove.

"What the hell is your problem?" He said with an angry tone.

"Before we get into that conversation, Miss Goldilocks you can leave now. And I don't mean like anytime you want it, I mean now. Get your stuff and leave." You said to her.

Within minutes she was out of the bunker leaving you, Sam, and Dean alone. "So why are you being pissy this morning?"

"Dean, you got to be fricken kidding me." Sam said to him. Dean gave him a look that said he didn't know what he meant. "Y/n loves you! And you are way to arrogant to see it!"

There it was. Your secret was out. Dean looked at you with a look in his eyes. You couldn't quite figure it out. You thought it was disappointment.

"Look I get it if you don't like me the same way I won't be heartbroken if you didn't just please don't get mad at me." You said and you ran to your room before you started crying. You slammed you door shut and sat in the corner of your room crying.

There was a knock on the door a few hours laster. You ignored it and it opened and Dean walked in.

"Y/n, why didn't you tell me sooner. I wouldn't have to spend every damn night with those girls if you did." You looked into his Apple green eyes. "Y/n, I tried so hard not to say your name during the nights with those girls. Y/n, I love you so much!"

You stopped crying at Dean's words. He scooped you up into his arms and placed his head in the crook of your neck. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled yourself closer to him. He pulled away and looked deep into your eyes. His eyes filled with love and lust. Before your knew it his lips were on yours and the kiss was so passionate that you wish it would never end. You pulled away for air and the kissed again.

"Does this mean you're my girlfriend?" Dean said with a grin on his lips.

"I guess so." You laughed.

As you stared into his eyes and took them in Sam walked by your room and yelled. "Dean, get some!" then ran away. You couldn't handle how funny it was so you started laughing so hard and collapsed on your bed and started rolling.

This one I got from another story I read a while ago but I added my own twist to it. Now in real life some of my friends will be talking to a guy they like and I would yell "Get Some" and then run out of the room and the look on their faces makes me laugh. Remember SLAY the typos. (That might me my new moto.) This one is a tad bit longer but there will be longer ones.