Competition

Imagine: You, Sam, and Dean are at a bar and you are running low on money.

There was this one guy that thought he was so amazing at playing pool. Well he hasn't played you.

You looked in your wallet and you only had a few 50's. You flash the money at Sam and Dean and they only pull out a few ones. Here goes nothing.

You strutted over to the the guy and acted like you were a little drunk. He looked down at you and checked you out.

"Can I play?" You said trying to slur your words together.

"You sure. I wouldn't want to hurt a pretty little thing like you." He through out that pick up line and you tried your hardest to not roll your eyes.

"Please." You grab a stick ready to play. "How much we betting? I got $300 on me."

"$300 it is." He pulls out his walled and pulls out 15 20 dollar bills. You smacked down 6 50 dollar bills. "Ladies first."

You get into your ready potion at the other end of the table. Before you even did anything you looked up at your opponent and smirked. Then you hit the ball and got 2 in the fist hit.

After about 20 minutes you had cleared the table and he didn't even get a turn. "Well thanks for the money." You scoop up the money. And looked up at him.

He was dumb founded. "You hustled me." You strutted away and he was checking you out and followed. "Can I buy you a drink?"

He didn't see the boys standing there next to you. Dean wrapped his arm around your waist and kissed your head. "Does it look like I am accepting any pick up drinks right now?" You say leaning into Dean.

The pool guy looked up at Dean. Dean was much taller than you, like a full 5 inches. And pool guy was only about 2 inches taller than you.

"Now have fun with all these other girls." You started to walk out of the bar. You mumbled, "If they pay attention to you."

You, Sam, and Dean walk out of the bar laughing. "Did I ever tell you that I love you (y/n)?"

"All the time Dean. I love you too." You turn to him and connect your lips to his.

Sam was already in the car when you kissed Dean. You parted and walked along the drivers side. You hopped into the back seat and Dean got in the drivers seat.

"How much money did you make any way (y/n)?" Sam asked.

"600 bucks." Sam looked at you in astonishment.

"You have finally earned my respect." He turned to face the front.

You drove to the motel you were staying at. When you walked into the room you dragged yourself to the bed then plopped face first on it. Dean tucked you in and kissed your cheek before you drifted off into a deep sleep.

Again with the falling asleep ending I know, but I like them. Remember please let me know if there are any spelling errors. And I am kinda running out of ideas so if you have any please leave them in the comment section and I will make an imagine.