School (Dean x Daughter!Reader)

You were born and raised a hunter whether your father liked it or not. You did all the things that a normal girl would do. Go on dates, only to have your date scared off by your dad. You went to school, only to be teased for your smarts and how you never "fit in". You even have had creepy assistant bus drivers hit on you, your dad scared him so much he resigned. You sit with a bunch of your super strange friends during lunch. But on the time that you are not at school or doing homework you are helping your dad and uncle hunt.

One day someone found out about the hunting. The kids starting abusing you. You were walking to the bunker, your home, when a group of kids, both boys and girls, stopped you in your tracks.

"Where you going monster girl." The queen bitch said to you. At least that's what you call her.

"Nowhere of your concern. Now get out of my way." You said defectively.

"Tell us more about your "monster hunting" you and your dad do." Her boyfriend said mockingly.

"You know what? If you don't get out of my way so help me god, you'll be begging God for mercy." You said trying to get your way through the small crowd of kids.

The queen bitch grabbed your hair and pulled you to the ground. You hit the ground with a grunt. "You're not going anywhere bitch."

"Funny, that's what I call you." You say sarcastically. Bad idea.

She slapped your face then punched your jaw. Pain shot through your head, resulting in a headache instantly. The other kids joined in and spit on you as queen bitch beat the living shit out of you. You tried to fight back but there was just too many of them. The queen bitch got off of you and commanded her group to kick me. You were kicked around more times than you could remember. You swear your ribs were either bruised or broken. Tomorrow was going to suck ass. Thank god it was the weekend and you could rest up. They finally stopped. You could finally catch your breath.

"How about you tell us about your "monster hunting"?" queen bitch's boyfriend said. He was leaning right in front of your face. You had blood pooling in your mouth after the beating. You spit the blood into his face just as a car pulled up to the curb. The engine was loud and the doors squeaked as they opened and closed. The Impala. He slapped you and punched you in the face again.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing to my daughter?" Your dad, Dean Winchester, was standing behind the boyfriend. He stood up and looked up at Dean. Dean grabbed the kid's shirt and pushed him up against the Impala. "I said, what the fuck are you doing to my daughter?" The look in the kid's eyes was horrific. He was scared for his life. "Not talking okay then." Dad let him go. "Instead of just me beating the living shit out of you how about both of her uncles, and me?" He said as Uncle Sam and Castiel stepped out of the car.

"No-no." The dick finally said. Uncle Sam was very intimidating due to his height and his shoulder width. "She said she hunts monsters so we were making fun of her for believing in monsters." The kid choked out.

"She isn't lying, as a matter of fact her uncle here," He pointed to Castiel, "is and Angel. That's right, the ones with feathered wings. And Crowley," he said and the Crowley showed up. "Is a Demon, the King of Hell to be exact." Dad pushed the kid in the Impala just a little more. "So who wants to go to Hell today?"

Dick shook his head "no" then Dean let him go. You stood up off the cement and limped over to Dean. He wrapped his arms around you protectively.

"Anyone messed with my daughter again, you'll be at the wrong end of .45. Understood." Dean said. The kids dispersed. Dean stroked your hair. "You okay pumpkin?"

"Dad, I'm a hunter. I'm okay." You said wrapping your already sore arms around his torso.

"They're dicks." Uncle Sam said.

"You're just now getting that?" You chuckled, you winced in pain. "I think they broke a rib or bruised one." You let go of your dad and walked to the Impala.

"Don't worry, we're hunters. We patch each other up all the time." Dean said getting into the Impala's driver seat.

I know I haven't posted anything in a while but I've been busy with finals and a bunch of other things. I hope you like the story. I am still open for requests, just FYI. Tell me if there are any typos and I'll fix them. Thanx!! Hope you enjoyed.