Tell the Truth

You were relaxing on your bed in the bunker. Doing absolutely nothing. It was your day off, and you were enjoying it. But, one of my roommates doesn't like doing absolutely anything, you're not naming name or anything but it rhymes with bean. He must be doing something constantly. you still don't know why he must work all the time. He works all the time every other time. Why does he have to ruin your day off? You always want to stay home but no, you must go with him. Whether it is going to the store to do a supply run or cleaning guns. You don't know why you must do it too!

You heard the door open to the bunker. There wasn't any rustling of plastic bags from the store. Just footsteps. At first, you thought it wasn't one of the boys. So you got up, grabbed your pistol, and walked down the hallway to the door. You hid behind a wall waiting for the right time to turn, point, and shoot. Footsteps up to the map. You took your chance. You jumped out pointed and pulled the trigger. You were deaf for a moment. The man that was at the map ducked.

"What the hell Y/n!" Dean yelled. You put your gun down. "It's me!"

"Whoops." You had forgotten that Dean had left a few days ago. You thought he was going to Jody's to check in on her, Claire, and Alex. But he looked to rough to be returning from a check in. "Why do you have blood on your knees." You crossed your arms and lifted an eyebrow at Dean.

"I was nowhere." He turned his back to you trying to drop the subject.

"You have blood on your knees. No one goes nowhere and gets blood on their knees." You walked to the side of Dean. He still didn't look at you. He was shuffling through his duffel. "So, what did you kill?"

"I found an easy hunt and I took care of it." He said nonchalantly.

"And?" You beckoned on. He wasn't giving you any more to go on. "What monster was it? Where was it? Did you get hurt? Are you sure that you killed the monster? Are there more?"

"Y/n, you worry too much." He rested his hands on your shoulder.

"Do I? And you never answered my questions."

"And I never plan on answering them." He turned back away.

Ugh! This was getting irritating. He was completely ignoring you. He was... you don't know what he was doing. Was he purposely ignoring your questions? If so, why? "Dean, now," you demanded.

"What?" He acted like he didn't know.

"Where did you go?" You bugged him. He hated when you bugged him. He liked being independent and when you would pester him until he gave you the information that you wanted.

"Claire had found a hunt and it seemed like too much for just her so I did it instead. Are you done?" He picked his bag up and walked away to his room.

"Nope. Was it a pack of werewolves? Vampires?" You followed on his tail.

"Werewolves." He answered still strolling.

You reached up and smacked him on the back of the head. "You idiot! You could have been bitten!"

"So what! They are dead and I'm fine!" He turned and yelled at you.

You scowled in return. "Are you sure that you killed all of them and are you sure that they were the wolves?" You were grilling Dean.

"Yes, I'm sure." He continued to his room.

"That's not what my gut says, but whatever." You rolled your eyes. "Why didn't you call for help?" You continued.

"Is this the last question?" He turned around annoyed.

"Yes," You folded your arms in front of you in a defensive way.

"I didn't call because Claire had it all down. She did all the research, all I had to do was show up and kick ass. No big deal." He walked into his room and set his duffel on his bed. You stood in the doorway watching him put his things away. Idiot. You thought.

"Sam! Get your ass in here I'm calling a bunker meeting! Dean's room!" You yelled down the hall towards Sammy's room. It echoed in the bunker so he most likely heard you. There were footsteps fast approaching.

"What happened this time?" He asked irritated. He looked at Dean who, by the look on his face, was seconds from killing you. "Dude, what happened? Why do you have blood on your knees?"

"I've already answered that question." He complained.

"Mr. 'I Think That I Am Fine On My Own' went on a hunt by himself and it was a pack of werewolves and he thought that he didn't need to call us for backup." You looked at Dean with the look that could kill. "Anything to add Mr. 'I Think That I Am Fine On My Own'?"

"I don't think that I am fine on my own." He shot back.

"Well, that is what I am getting out of this situation. You didn't call us. Dean, I don't know what is going on with you but you are different. You always are doing something that is about hunting. You don't give yourself time to breathe. One hunt after another. When are you going to stop?" You said concerned. Dean registered your concern and Sam agreed with you. "This isn't healthy. And no, I am not talking about your diet, that is for another time."

"Y/n, I get it, you are worried about me but I am a grown man, I can take care of myself." He stood up and went to walk out of his room. But Sammy and you wouldn't budge. "So am I grounded and can't leave my room?"

"Until you tell us what is really going on you are grounded." You crossed your arms.

"You are so stubborn," He turned back to his bed.

"I wonder who I learned it from?" You tilted your head in sarcasm.

"Dean, what is really going on?' Sam said in a soft tone.

"I don't know what to say, guys," He threw his arms up in defeat. "I don't know. I guess it is just all that I know. I have to do what I was raised to do, that is all I've ever known. There's nothing else to do. Saving people, hunting things, the family business." He sat down at the foot of his bed. "I guess I use it as an escape from the real world, but then again it is the real world."

You walked over to Dean and knelt down in front of him. "Dean, the real world is more than just hunting. There are so many things that you could be doing besides hunting. We could go on a vacation. Like a real one, where we don't give a care in the world. Where we break out our sunglasses and relax on the deck of a cruise." Dean gave a chuckle to that. You rested your hand on his knee. "I'm serious, I want to go on a cruise. But you have to understand, this constant hunting has to stop. You have to take a breather. So I am grounding you from hunting, and researching, until further notice."

He laughed. "I don't think you can do that." He put his hand on top of yours.

"Watch me," You pat him on his cheek. "But in the meantime, I'm hungry and I am craving some Chili's. I'm paying."

Comment if you are from Finland!

I am sorry that I didn't upload last week. Things were going on last Friday plus it was spring break. I hope that you enjoyed that chapter. I kind of joined two chapters into one, there might be another chapter about the cruise, my friend Dillian gave me that idea. Send me some feed back, I would really like to hear what you guys think and send me some requests. I always like to hear what you guys think. Love yous!!