Jealousy

Imagine: you are working a case with the boys and you are used for bait and Dean gets over protective.

You are standing at a bar ordering drinks. You look to your left to see Sam and Dean standing there keeping an eye on you. A man walks up from behind you and takes a seat right next to you. You could smell the blood of a young lady on him. This is the vampire. He put on some cologne to try and cover up the smell but he forgot to brush his teeth, therefore, you could smell it.

"Hi, can I help you?" You say to the vamp.

"Just wondering if you have a boyfriend that's all." He says turning towards you.

You look over his shoulder and see Dean giving the vampire a death stare. "As a matter of fact, I don't. What do you want to take me home?"

"Sounds like a good idea." He says. He loops his arm around your waist and you instantly think of the day before when Dean did that to you.

You make eye contact with Dean. Dean nudges Sam and points to you and they follow. You get into the vamps car and Sam and Dean get into the impala.

The vamp drives out to an old barn and you can hear other people in there. Damn it, he brought me to the nest. You look in the side mirror and see the boys walking along the trees trying to sneak up. You stepped out of the car and walked around and met the vamp at the front of the car. The vamp was lowering his head to kiss you but Dean jumped out of the trees grabbing the vamps attention.

"Winchesters." The vamp said.

Dean had your machete with him. He knew you wanted to help out. He tosses it to you and you grabbed the handle. "Yep. And this is why you don't pick girls up at a bar." You swung your arm and chopped off the vamps head.

Dean walked over to you. And wrapped his arm around you and lowered his head and planted a kiss on your lips. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

You chuckled. "I'm fine Dean. Let's just get this over with so I can get some real sleep."

You three finished the hunt and went back to the bunker where you unpacked and sat on your and Dean's bed.

"Dean I have a question for you." You said with his back towards you.

"Shoot." He said putting one of his guns on the wall.

"Were you getting mad that I was in the same car as a vampire?" You stood up and walked over to Dean.

He stopped what he was doing and turned to face you. "I was..." He hesitated. "I mean you..." You cut him off and kiss him.

"I get the gist."

I feel really good about that ending. The story is short but I promise there will be longer ones. Please point out my spelling error if you find one, that would be great.