Chapter 41.

Chapter 41:- One where everyone knows.

Reached 180k so you guys definitely deserve a long update.  😘😄

Happy Reading :)

•••••••••••••••••••••

The most beautiful eyes have rained the ugliest tears.

The soul smiles its best after cleansing off its scars.

~Rahul Kaushik.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Manik.

Nandini. Is there any way to describe her? No. There isn't. Its amazing that how in such a few months she's become one of the most important part of my life. I don't know what's it about her that makes me feel so lucky to have her.

Her smile, her cute antics, her chubby cheeks, her ever so lovely eyes which describe each and every emotion of hers, her ever so kissable lips everything and especially her hairs long silky smooth shiny long hairs. If I'm having a bad day 2 things will make my day.

1. Hugging Nandini

2. Smelling her hairs.

That's how amazing her hairs are. Out of nowhere she was asking me permission to cut them!

Really?

I'm ok with her trimming her hairs as it's necessary but cut them short? Hell no!

Somehow she was over that topic and I was happy about it.

She said she feels hot, when is she not hot?

That's like icecream saying I'm cold!

Another interesting stuff was Mukti. I don't understand why's she so hard these days to understand. I knew something is definitely on between Mukti and Abhi I didn't knew what I just wanted to know if they're just fooling around or actually serious about each other. Nandini stopped me from asking them.

Well, she said they'll let us know once they're ready when are they gonna be ready? Does she think we won't be supportive?

Abhimanyu. Well he's a nice guy and I know he'll never hurt Mukti. That's what kept me calm from not asking them.

I blinked my eyes to realise it was 6pm and I did oversleep! I looked around not to find her.

Just then I found a note.

“I'm going home didn't wanted to wake you up sweetums :* Text me
I Love You”

Who writes notes in 21st century?