Chapter Fortyseven

Lea POV

"What the fuck Riker ?" I asked as the pizza fell to the ground, everyone looked between us as a death stare started to form.

"I was gonna say something but it's too cheesy." Riker said, his gonna make fucking pizza puns okay, one of my Aunts is coming from Colorado with her new husband, she goes through men a lot and we're throwing a small get together but Mom's and Dad's have left Riker, Ross, Rocky, Rydel, Ellington, Ryland, Sarah and me all alone to throw the party.

I nodded and walked into the kitchen, waiting for their conversations to start again, I grabbed a paper plate and filled it with whipped cream. Walking up behind the couch I slapped the plate against the side of his face.

"Whoops." I said making him gasp as he stood up, Riker wiped his cheek and slapped me around the face.

I gasped as something wet and slimy ran down my back, I looked over my shoulder and saw Sarah smirking holding the huge bowl of Jell-O Mom made last night.

"Food fight !" Ryland shouted picking up a ketchup bottle and spraying it all over Ross and Rocky, Rydel and I looked at each other and smirked running into the kitchen being followed by the others.

"No, Ryland no." Rydel screamed as melted chocolate was poured over her, we all stopped stood in a circle, all of the perfect messy ingredients sat right in front of us from Rydel baking, I was helping but I got really messy so I went upstairs and changed.

"Don't you fucking dare Sarah...don't forget I can tell Mom and Dad everything." I said screaming as cold unset Jell-O went over me.

"Yeah and I'm sure Mom and Dad would love to hear about their little....innocent....princess, you've obviously forgot you got so fucking bad that we changed Mom and Dad's phone number to mine so I could bail your ass out." Sarah smiled.

"You fucked my teacher to get my grades up, who the fuck does that ?!" I asked throwing butter at her, within half and hour we were still going strong and were covered in shit.

We even opened things to throw at each other, the kitchen is covered in butter and flour and applesauce, Jell-O, Ross opened the peanut butter, Riker got Ketchup, Mustard, BBQ ranch, salad dressing, Sweet chilli sauce and has been spraying everyone with it, we must smell disgusting.

"Ow !" Sarah said looking at Rocky "did you just throw a carrot at me ?"

"I thought you like hard things." Rocky smirked getting a plate of cream in the face.

I laughed and fell to the floor, slipping on all of the mixtures "are you okay ?" Riker asked crouching down, going into panic mode, I nodded and sat up holding my lower back "I just slipped." I said as the kitchen doors swung shut.

"You sure you're okay ? Like you're not hurt or anything ?" Riker asked, I looked at him and nodded "I'm fine, I just went down a little faster than expected." I laughed wiping a bit of cream off of his jaw.

Riker sighed and smiled grabbing my hands, for the first time in a long time I saw defeat in his eyes, he was screaming for help.

"I've missed hearing you laugh like that." Riker said, I've missed everything, I've missed kissing him, I've missed hearing him laugh, seeing him smile, hugging him, us.

"I've missed waking up in the middle of the night and you're just there sleeping and if I cuddle you, you always squeeze me." I smiled.

Riker laughed and kissed me, I smiled and closed my eyes, feeling the electricity running through my body again, feeling his lips against mine again is the best feeling in the world. "I've missed doing that so fucking much." Riker whispered pulling away.

"So what now ?" I asked lightly running my fingers through the back of his hair, Riker is very much like a child in a sense, if you stroke his hair that's it his gonna be asleep, plus his love for Pirates of the Caribbean and I'm not hating on it I love Johnny Depp but you can only watch a movie so much before you hate it.

"Well, we could save all of the talking stuff for later and you kiss me or I do this." Riker said rubbing whipped cream all over my face.

I feel like Mrs. Doubtfire, you know when Robin Williams shoved his face into the cake, that wasn't actually scripted.

I laughed shaking my head "I've missed my best friend in the whole world." I said hugging him "and the sex." I whispered.

"It's been what nearly two months that we haven't actually been dating, two months without sex ?! Why does it feel a lot longer ?" Riker asked laughing.

"So we cool ?" I asked as Riker helped me up.

"Why don't you kiss me and find out ?" Riker asked, I rolled my eyes and kissed him, people say it's stupid when you feel something every time you kiss, there has to be times you don't. There's not a single time Riker touches me or kisses me and I don't feel something, sometimes it's stronger and sometimes it's weaker but I still feel something and every time I do, I fall in love with him a bit more.

"I love you so so much." I whispered hugging him, Riker sighed with relief and kissed the top of my head "please don't get an abortion, I will do anything for you to keep her, I'll quit the ba-"

"Riker calm down, I'm not going to get an abortion but we need to sit down and talk about things properly, we need to know that we both really want this and next time we argue I swear to fucking God you ever fucking over react about anything ever again your head is being detached from your shoulders." I said trying to stay mad at him but his pouty face is just too cute.

"I didn't over react, I was worried about you, you had been acting strange all day, I didn't want you to be hiding anything from me because you didn't want me to get stressed, I'm you're best friend, you come tell me anything and everything and I'll never tell another soul." Riker said innocently.

I sighed and grabbed his hands "I'm sorry, you just annoy me sometimes, Riker you know if something was wrong with me, I'd tell you, as you said you're my best friend my secrets stay with you."

"You're the most annoying person I know but you're my annoying best friend and girlfriend ?" Riker said unsure.

"Let's talk then see where it goes, but before we talk I need a shower." I said as the front door slammed shut.

"What the hell ? We left you guys alone for a couple of hours and you have a good war ?!" Mom asked as Riker and I walked out of the kitchen, holding hands.

Greg laughed and let go of Nova's collar and hugged Riker and I.

"Honey it's called a food fight and what you do is, you get say a beautiful cheese cake like this and you do this." Dad said pushing the cake into Mom's face.

OMG! Thank you guys so much for 1000 reads, that is awesome, you guys are all awesome and I hope you're excited for Prince Charming 2!!