Chapter fifthteen

Lea POV

"Is that Greg ?" I asked as the five of us walked out of the hotel, we had a Mom and Daughters day, got our nails done, mine are especially hilarious. Not like it's bad or anything just the design will make people laugh, we went out for lunch by the beach and we treated Mom and Stormie to a shopping trip, we bought so many dresses.

"Yeah so what ?" Sarah asked.

"He can't swim." I said, we all looked at each other confusedly and walked over to the pool.

"You've got three more cookies, you think you can do it three more times ?" Riker asked looking in a bag obviously not realising we were stood there.

Greg looked at Ellington and nodded taking off his arm bands, Ellington let go of Greg and swam next to him the whole time.

"Come on you're nearly there !" Ross said, all of the boys putting their hands out, Greg grabbed hold of Riker's hand and laughed being pulled up to him.

"I like American cookies." Greg said making me grab on to Rydel's arm, he just spoke, in front of someone other than Riker.

"Ugh !" Ryland said in disgust, taking the cookie out of his mouth he handed it to Riker.

"Yeah I think I prefer American cookies too." Riker said spitting it out of his mouth. Sarah and I looked at each other and started laughing.

"What's so funny ?" Ellington asked.

"They're fish cookies, you know to feed fishes with ? Greg was looking at the fishes this morning so we bought him some fish cookies to feed the fish." Sarah said doubling I over from laughing.

Some people think Greg has a problem because he only talked to me and Liam and was amazed by things that most people wouldn't be amazed at but his just a kid who finds the good in everything, he loves looking at fish because of the coloring, he likes vinyl records because he likes watching the record go round.

"We got milkshakes !" Mark said walking out with Dad, all of the boys swam to our side of the pool and got out, drinking the milkshakes like it was their last drink.

"What's going on with them three ?" Dad asked.

"They've been giving Greg fish cookies instead of normal cookies." Mom said kissing Dad, Sarah and I looked at each other and pretended to throw up.

"Hey Greg you wanna go get some proper cookies ?" I asked making him nod and put the glass down, grabbing my hand.

"I fancy some as well." Rocky said, all the boys and nodded and us kids walked off leaving our parents to it.

"We all saw where her hand went right ?" Ross asked.

"Yeah." We all said in sync shaking our heads.

You know as a kid if you saw your parents be lovey dovey you found it disgusting and wouldn't talk to them ? Well that's how I feel right now.

"Cookies !" Greg said running straight off nearly pulling me to the floor with him.

"We'll go watch him."  Sarah said as Riker grabbed my hand, I nodded and followed Riker to a bench and sat down, leaning into him.

"I have to tell you something." Riker said.

I sat up and looked at him, slowly nodding my head, not usually the best sentence to hear.

"And you can't get mad at me for not telling you, because I was but then we argued and then I walked out and everything's just star-"

"The longer you take the more I want to get mad." I laughed.

Riker laughed and turned so he was facing me a bit better "Henry texted me the night everything kicked off, what you heard wasn't about you, Henry texted me the results of the DNA test and it came back a 99.9% match, I thought I would feel something special when I read it but I didn't, that's when you saw her kiss me."

"Why did she kiss you if she knew you were Greg's Dad then ? Look if you two secr-"

"Shut the fuck up, don't start causing an argument when there isn't a reason to argue, we're not going to keep doing this, we're not going to argue and get back together, we're 25 years old not 15 okay ? She kissed me because earlier I said I didn't feel anything when we kissed, so she kissed me to see if i did feel anything when I kissed you, it could of just been a slight feel. We don't like each other that way, her and Rocky have something cooking up and I'm not exactly sure and I don't exactly want to know. Greg started acting weird and he said he wanted me to be his new Dad that way he wouldn't have to go back to Manhattan, I thought you were staying." Riker said softly.

I shrugged biting my lip "I don't know yet, I want to and Greg is obviously comfortable with you guys and all and I don't want to like do this long distance bullshit cause we both know what would happen but I guess I just wanna see where this goes, how about when we land back in LA you can ask me again and I'll tell you if I'm staying or not."

Riker sighed and nodded "Greg was acting weird and what happened ?"

"So I told him that when we went to the hospital they did a DNA test and it did come back that I was his Dad and the first thing he said to me was, so you did fuck my Mom ! But what I didn't know was everyone else was behind me when I told him, he asked what they are to him and when I said they're his aunts and uncles he started talki-"

"Dad ?!" I asked catching a glimpse behind Riker, we both turned around and saw my Dad fighting with someone, guess we really are reliving our childhood holiday.

This guy tried hitting on my Mom and well, Dad didn't take it too well and it ended in a huge fight, we were luckly Dad wasn't arrested.

"We have the most fucked up family, did you know that ?" Riker asked making me laugh, our family may be the worlds most fucked up one but we're the strongest family I know, we always have each other's backs and no matter what happens we'll always love each other. We may annoy each other, want to kill each other but we will always stand as a family and we tackle what ever is thrown at us as a family. We may have two last names but we only have one family.

"Guess there's no hope for Greg then ?" I asked laughing, Riker laughed and put his arm around me "I think he'll do alright as long as he doesn't turn out like any of us."

"I want him to turn out like you, you look like the guy who would play every girl in the world but on the inside.."

"I only have eyes for one girl and she's sat right next to me." Riker said, I laughed and lightly kissed him "we weren't gone five minutes and you're already making out, god I'd hate to think if we left you alone for a couple of hours." Ross laughed.

"Let your imagination run wild." I laughed.

Hope you liked this chapter ! If you did then please vote for it also CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY PWEASE !!!!!