Chapter Forty

Riker POV

"You can wave goodbye to your sex life dude, once that baby comes Lea won't even let you see her in a swimsuit let alone naked, she's going to get a lot of insecurities, " Ryland said as Rocky finished setting up the Xbox.

The girls have gone out doing girl stuff which properly means eating and shopping for baby stuff plus Dad and Max and Greg, while we're secretly setting up the Xbox in the movie theatre because it's a bigger screen and we want to be lazy and lay around.

I'm laying against the back of the square couch/ sofabed thing. Ryland and Rocky are on the floor, Ellington is sat in the gap between my feet and the edge and Ross will be sitting at the end by Ellington's feet.

"My sex life is busy at the moment, why do you think I've got these stupid stitches in my hand ?" I asked making Ellington give me a questioning look.

"So you weren't just eating your hand ?"

I've started picking the stitches with my teeth, I don't even realise I do it at first, like as a kid if I was resting my arm on the side of the couch or something and my head was on my hand, my little finger just used to sit in my mouth, I didn't suck it or bite it or chew my nails, I just had this thing about holding my little finger in my mouth.

"We have food in the house, if I was hungry I would use it." I said shaking my head, these people.

"Okay back to sex, what have your stitches got to do with sex ? What the fuck were you doing to get stitches in your hand ?!" Rocky asked giving me a worried look.

"Lea ! I grabbed on to the headboard and a part of it came off and I got some wood in my hand, we told Dad I was teaching Greg how to play guitar and the strings snapped against my hand." I said.

Ross looked at me confused "you broke your headboard ?"

Am I speaking another language to them ? Because I'm pretty sure I said I grabbed onto the head board and part of it came off, which means it broke.

"I give up, look the point is I'm still going to have a sex life, Mom's and Dad's have both said they want to have the baby and Greg some weekends, if I can get her pregnant twice while all you idiots are in the house, I'm sure we'll manage with....the baby." I said picking up my phone to read the long ass text, I feel as if I'm I've done something but I'm not sure what.

From : Lea 😘💙
Tell Ryland this story: one time at work we had this kid come in, he was only about 3 years or so and he kept getting really bad stomach aches so we had to do a blood test and to distract him I just started talking to him and I said is this Mommy and Daddy with you ? And he looked at me and shook my head and went that's Mommy and thats uncle Steven, he comes round when Daddy is at work, but Daddy isn't supposed to know that they make funny noises, so it wasn't really embarrassing for me but more for the Mom 😂 xx