Chapter Eighteen

Lea POV

"It's a bit early for a drink, even for you." I said kissing the back of Riker's shoulder. I don't remember a thing from last night which is a little worrying because I can handle my alcohol and I don't really get drunk much and even when I do I remember it.

"I'm allowed to drink, how's your head ?" Riker asked putting his arm around my waist and pulled me to the front of him.

"Ow ! You little bitch." I said lifting up my shirt, revealing two huge bruises on my waist "sorry, you were completely smashed last night and kept wondering off, I had to control where you went." Riker smiled.

I sighed and leaned into him, watching him play a game on his computer. Not exactly the bruises I wanted to wake up with.

"How smashed was I ?" I asked.

"Enough to think I was Ross and make me swear on my own life." Riker said confusing me, the Ross bit makes sense the other part doesn't so much.

"Why'd I make you swear on your own life ?" I laughed.

"Well you thought I was Ross and kinder decided to tell me two of your secrets but apparently I couldn't tell Riker so I was a little confused but went along with it, the first secret was you wanted another baby and the second was more of a question but you asked if I thought Riker really loved you." Riker said making my mouth form an O shape, great.

"What did 'Ross' say ?" I asked making Riker laugh "didn't really know what to say about the baby thing but Riker loves you more than anything in the world."

I smiled and lightly kissed him "I'm sorry I asked you that, I know you love me, I love you more though."

Riker rolled his eyes and hugged me slightly "I uh...talked to Greg about the baby thing."

"You did what ? His 7 he do-"

"I didn't mean I talked to him about sex ! Just as I walked out so did he because he was hungry and wanted ice cream and I said we can go get some today and I picked him up cause he looked tired and he laughed as we walked past the mirror and it freaked me out, it was like I was standing holding me, buy me younger and he asked if he was staying with me when we get back so I said it depends what you think and he went on about getting this house with a pool and then he asked if he was going to ever be a big brother so I said well you had said you wanted another baby and I kid you not I thought he was going to burst with excitement." Riker said making me laugh, I think it's nice he told Greg.

"You tell him so he doesn't end up like sue ?" I asked. Sarah wasn't planned and apparently Sue got a little upset when Sarah arrived.

"Yeah and also I'm just some guy who has suddenly been pulled into the picture and then he finds out I'm his Dad and now this ? He might get an it funny with so much changing." Riker laughed "you could of just told me though."

"There wouldn't of been any point, it won't work." I said walking over to the fridge and got myself a bottle of beer "well you just say I want a baby." Riker said.

"No I mean, us trying for a baby won't work. Liam and I tried for four years and then when I eventually fell pregnant and I miscarried, I asked my friend if she would do this special test, which she really shouldn't of done because you have to of at least tried for 6 years before without having any pregnancy but for me she tried it and she said my body physically doesn't have the power to do it and even by some crazy ass miracle I did ever get pregnant and lasted the whole 9 months, only one of us would be making it out alive, a baby shouldn't have to grow up not knowing their Mom." I said sighing.

Riker sighed and came to hug me, I shook my head and shrugged him off, walking past him. I sat down on bed and started looking through some shirts to wear, it's sunny but looks like there could become cold.

"Hey look at me." Riker said crouching down in front of me, I rolled my eyes and looked at him. Maybe that's why I asked if he loved me, maybe for some strange reason I assumed he already knew ? Maybe I asked if he loved me because I was scared that he wouldn't because I can't have any more kids.

"What ?" I asked.

"Calm it, look if you want a baby we can have one, maybe when we back home we could look into adopting, Lea if you think that's going to scare me away then you've never been more wrong. To the world I may be your boyfriend but to us I'm still your best friend, you can't get rid of me ever ! You're stuck with me for life even if you don't like it. We get into an argument we sort it out okay ? Listen, I love you more than anything else in the world and last night hanging out with Greg last night just the two of us made me realise, most people think sudden change is always a bad thing but this is one of the best things to ever happen to me. Yes the fans now know I cheated on my girlfriend with my best friend but that was the best night of my life, I wouldn't change it for the world because I realised you were the only girl I wanted and I didn't care how long I had to wai-"

I laughed shaking my head "can you shut the fuck up ?" I asked lightly brushing my lips against his. Riker laughed taking the shirt out of my hand and threw it onto the chair, moving me up the bed he laid me down and kissed me lightly, slowly putting more pressure.

"You do know we said we'd meet the others for breakfast at 8:30." I said pushing on his chest, Riker looked at his phone and nodded.

"We got half an hour." Riker said making us both laugh "half an hour ?  You sure you can last that long ?"

"Excuse me bitch, I lasted three hours last time, how long did you last ? Not even an hour, so I think I'm the winner here." Riker laughed.

"How did you do that ? And it's not my fault you're like awesome at sex." I laughed.

"I have self control. The boys all hate it especially Ryland cause if they get a hard on, you'll know about it but me ? You'll never know. I just have better control over my body." Riker said kissing my neck.

I moaned and kissed him as he ran his hand down my thigh and stopped at the top of my jeans "don't you fucking dare do this Lynch."

"Sorry baby, maybe tonight." Riker smiled pecking my lips once and stood up, getting off the bed makings me sigh, little fucker.

HAPPY 1st JANUARY 2017 I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED YOUR NEW YEAR IF YOU HAD PARTIES OR IF YOU STAYED WITH FAMILY, I HOPE THIS YEAR BRINGS YOU HAPPINESS AND LOVE AND IS HOPEFULLY BETTER THAN LAST 💙💙