Chapter Twenty Two

Lea POV

"Hey can I have a word with Mom ?" I asked. Stormie, Rydel and Sarah nodded walking out of Mom and Dad's room, when Dad said some of our family is coming here, I didn't expect 20 of them and that's without including the kids, and their friends.

"I feel terrible, your Dad's done all of this and I forgot." Mom said on the verge of tears, I laughed and closed the door and stood behind her, finishing her hair off. Mom looked in the mirror holding my hand and smiled "Well there is one way you could give Dad a present." I smiled.

"How? and I swear to god young lady if it something dirty I will kill you." Mom laughed.

"Mom we all saw your hand rub Dads dick, alright ? we know you and Dad still have that fire in your eyes for each other." I said slowly, Riker knew this whole time, he knew from the start. Mom turned around and looked at me with a smirk on her face "Guess your and Dad and I aren't the only ones with fire in our eyes." 

I sighed and sat down on the bed "Did he know ?" 

Mom nodded and sat down next to me "Doctor Doctor was one of the very first songs he wrote, just after you left we were moving his room around and we found out, he realized after you left there was something more between you two, Riker can't say how he feels he bottles it up like you do and the only way he gets it out is by writing, Lea you go back and I know this is going to sound selfish but I don't mean it like that, if you go back the Riker we know will go somewhere and not come back." 

"Then why wasn't on the first album ?" I asked making Mom laugh "He wanted the perfect sound, you know him and his perfection." 

Riker is somewhat a perfectionist, things for him have to be a certain standard, not all things but with his music, his writing is amazing, it doesn't matter how many times you tell him that he has to believe it himself otherwise that song goes in the trash.

"There's your gift to Dad, if I stay in Los Angeles, we can all be a real family again just like the old days." I said, Mom looked at me and nodded wrapping her arm around me "You always come to the rescue."

Guess that plan worked perfectly, I do feel a little guilty that I've in a sense lied to my Mom but at the end of the day I'm also helping her because so what she forgot her anniversary ? I know it's somewhat a big event but honestly I don't actually see it as that much of a big deal, it's one more day of the year you're together where you haven't killed each other, good thing to celebrate if I'm honest.

Mom and I walked down stairs and she went off to find Dad, Sarah looked at me strangely and pointed to Riker who was in the kitchen, I shrugged and walked into the kitchen "You're wearing black on black, oh." I said.

Riker rolled his eyes and didn't say a word to me "Cat got your tongue or something ? There's a huge party going on and you're not even drinking." I laughed.

"I heard you talking to your Dad, sounded like you were having a real fun conversation, maybe you and Ryland should date instead, we all know how much he wants to get into your pants." Riker said making me sigh, always him, he always walks in on conversations that are about him, it's freaky.

"You two okay ?" Sarah asked.

"Could you do me a favor and keep Greg downstairs ?" I asked, Sarah looked at me and nodded, seeing the pissed face on Riker made her get out of the kitchen, Mark and I are the only ones who aren't scared of Riker.

Grabbing his hand I dragged him through the crowd of people and took him upstairs, closing and locking the bedroom door "Why do you always over react ?" I asked shaking my head.

Riker laughed and nodded "Yeah, I'm over reacting completely, you know it's not like my girlfriend questioned every fucking thing about the relationship."  

"I didn't question everything, I just said why did it have to be my best friend ? why couldn't I of been normal and wanted to date my friend or the most randomest guy in scho-"

"You didn't answer his question, if you really love me why are you questioning it ?" Riker asked making me groan and run my hands through my hair.

"Answer the question."

"I can't." I said.

"You never fucking can." Riker shouted going to stand up.

Sighing I put my hands on his chest and pushed him on the bed covering his mouth with my hand "Shut the fuck up you big idiot, You're not really pissed off you were just looking for an excuse to push me to the limit because-"

"you're so damn sexy when you're annoyed." Riker said flipping us, so he was above me "and for your information I am pissed off with you, seriously it hurts hearing my girl-"

"well will it make you feel any better if I say that when we get back to LA, we could maybe start looking at three bed houses." I said making him tilt his head to the side "Why three ?" 

I sat up and laughed "I'm not promising anything but we make a deal, we try for a baby up until the new year and if nothing happens by then, we stop." 

Riker laughed and nodded, kissing me "I love you."

"I love you too, so what do you say, you wanna maybe get that house with a swimming pool ?" I asked as Riker pulled me up off of the bed "Maybe." He said rolling up his sleeves past his elbow, I nodded and pointed to the door "Yeah, I'm going back downstairs."

"What is up with you ?" Riker laughed intertwining our fingers "You're too sexy that's what's up with me and you're making it worse by rolling up your sleeves."

Riker rolled his eyes and pecked my lips "Guess, You're just going to wait and don't worry we got Greg's birthday stuff sorted out." 

Oh shit! I can't believe I forgot Greg's 8th birthday, I guess with everything going on I just forgot about it, it slipped my mind "What stuff do you mean ?" I asked.

"Birthday cake, we got some presents, we've sorted of clashed two parties into one." Riker said as we walked down stairs, I smiled and hugged him "You guys are life savers, you're better at this parenting thing than me." 

"Not really, I didn't know what to buy him so his got about thirty presents just from us." Riker said, I nodded and sighed "Maybe I should do the Christmas presents."

"Go-"

"You two have got to come watch this." Ellington said grabbing our arms, laughing we walked into the living room only to see Dad, Mark, Ross, Rocky and Ryland dancing in sync to Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake. 

"I'm not sure if I should throw up or be shocked that Dad can move." Sarah laughed.

"I'm really hoping his drunk, it's Christmas 07 all over again." I laughed.

Sorry I didn't update this book yesterday, I was just drained completely and it was past midnight when I updated my other stories so yeah, I hope you enjoy this also if you could just check out my other stories that would be great !