Chapter Seventeen

Riker POV

"I'm not drunk, Ross !" Lea slurred as I directed her in to the hotel room and by directed I mean my hands had to be on her waist pretty tight to keep her in a straight line.

She's not drunk and she thinks I'm Ross ? Should I be insulted or take it as a compliment ?

"I'm not Ross, I'm Riker. There's a pretty big difference between us." I said laying her down on the bed, the last time I looked after a really drunk Lea was when we were 16, she went to a party and came back completely smashed and I had to tie her to the bed because she kept trying to get up and was being really loud, I don't have rope or tape and I'm pretty sure it would be illegal to do that now, well you have that sex fetish where they do that, I think it's really weird.

"Oh..I'm sure there is." Lea laughed trying to unbutton my shirt, I'm not 100% convinced she is drunk because she can actually hold her alcohol slightly better than me and we were drinking the same drink part from this random guy gave her one, I think he could of slipped something in it because at the time Lea was on her own.

We all needed to pee real bad because of this drinking thing, you have a large drinking bong and depending on your age depends on how many cocktail you have mixed into one. So for me, 25 cocktails mixed together tasted horrible and really made me need to pee.

Sarah and Rydel went off to get a round of drinks so by the time we all got back together Lea had already finished her drink.

"Lea not tonight." I said making her throw a fit, sighing I covered her mouth with my hand and looked around the room, if she has been given a pill it's completely knocked her, she's completely drunk.

"You wanna know two secrets." Lea asked once she was somewhat calm, Lea is a strong person naturally, she has given me dead arms before and bruised me and I don't bruise easily, but when she has alcohol in her system ? She has the strength of a man, so trying to keep her still and quite isn't exactly easy.

"Yes I want to know a secret." I said, the way to deal with a drunk person is to imagine them as a kid, you basically just nod your head and agree.

Lea laughed and started stroking my face, is this part of the secret ? Is like Frankenstein ? She's going to kill me and use different parts of my body to build Adam. If you didn't know Frankenstein is actually the doctor, Adam is the monster.

"You have a baby face" Lea said, all of us have the baby face, you look at pictures of us as babies, toddlers, young kids, teenagers and now, we all have the same face, looking at pictures of the five of us the amount of times people have said my face is still the same which I'll admit I haven't really changed in 25 years, I got taller, my hair got longer, my voice got deeper, I just got older.

"Is that part of the secret or were you just telling me ?" I asked.

Lea shook her head and laid back down "you have to promise on your life not to tell Riker."

So do I have to kill myself ? Because if I am Riker but I have to swear on my life not to tell myself then surely one of has to go.

"I promise not to tell him." I guess the good thing she will not remember a thing of this tomorrow.

"I want a baby." Lea said and started giggling, not in a psychopathic way just a normal giggle. Uh....I don't know how to respond to that.

"I...uh...okay, how about you get some sleep okay ? You're starting to fall asleep." I said pulling the covers back, Lea sighed but sat up and took my jacket off.

"Oh..one more secret." Lea said grabbing my arm.

"One more." I sighed.

"Well it's more of a question but do you think Riker really loves me ?" Lea asked.

Ouch ! Hold on let me count how many knives I have in my back, that felt like a kick to my stomach.

"He loves you more than anything else in the world, come on get some sleep." I said kissing the top of her head.

"Riker ?" Greg asked as I walked out of the hotel room "hey buddy, what are you doing up ? It's late." I asked.

"I wanted some ice cream." He said making me laugh "you can have some ice cream tomorrow."

Greg sighed and nodded "am I staying in LA with you ?"

I shrugged "I want you too but your Mom is still a little bit unsure and even if you don't I promise we'll come to Manhattan and maybe for Christmas you two can come to Colorado."

Greg nodded and laughed "go back a couple of steps." Laughing I took five steps and Greg turned my head to face a mirror. It hit me how much he looks like me as a kid, it's almost as if I'm looking at my younger self.

"Are you really my real Dad ?" Greg asked, I nodded making him smile "yeah, it sucks I didn't get to see you grow up, but hopefully me, you and your Mom will be a real family."

"Could we get a big house ? With a pool ?" He asked excitedly, I laughed and caught the others standing watching us two.

"We'll see what your Mom says." I said.

"Am I going to be a big brother one day ? I promise I'll be the best big brother in the world and I'll protect them and I'll even do their homework." Greg said with a hopeful look in his eyes.

Well he bought it up not me.

"Actually I wanted to ask you something, your Mom told me she wants to have another baby and I want to know if you'd be okay with that ?" I asked.

Greg thought about it for a second and nodded "their middle name has to be Anthony."

"Why ?" I laughed.

"Because it's my middle name." He said confusing me, I thought Jeffrey was his middle name because I said it was freaky how his names were my characters.

"What ?" I asked.

"Greg Anthony Jeffrey Anderson, Mom used to make up stories about a pirate called Anthony and he became the worlds famous pirate even when people told him he couldn't and then there was this girl called Antonia who was secretly in love with him but she had a boyfriend." Greg said making me laugh.

Lea's middle name is Antonia, apparently Lea was originally a boy and her middle name was going to be Anthony but obviously with her being a girl, I stole her middle name and she got the girl version of Anthony.

I guess Lea forgot to mention the part where Greg has my middle name, maybe that would of been too much of a clue.

"So you wanna be a big brother ?" I asked making Greg nod "what's sex ?"

Oh dear god.

So my phone is being taken to be repaired so I'll have to update on my laptop and I know sometimes it can be a bit of an odd layout on a laptop so just in case that's why, anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter !