TwentyNine

Lea POV

"What are you doing ?" I asked as Riker pinned me against the wall and kissed me hard, I moaned as he bit down on my bottom lip and put his tongue in my mouth surprising me for the simple fact, we've never actually French kissed.

As soon as his hands went onto my waist he pulled away and looked at me, making me nod. Even though I'm about 4 maybe 5 weeks pregnant, I've already started to get a bump, it's only small but you can feel the shape of it and from the side you can slightly see my stomach shaping.

The past two weeks have gone so fast it's unbelievable but it's been fun, Sue left last week because she is actually moving house and she is actually moving to Boston because of her work but we've all agreed that we'll try meeting up when we can. Rydel has already started looking at things for the wedding which is kinda strange because you know it's only been a few weeks. Rocky and Sarah have something cooking up but still aren't coming out about it. Greg won't stop asking for a puppy, we saw some dogs and it's started him off.

"It's really happening." Riker said smiling, I laughed and nodded pecking his lips "you carry on kissing me like that you'll be saying that a few more times also what was that for ? Like not that it was bad because it wasn't it was almost as sexy as you but we've never French kissed in our lives."

"I honestly don't I just felt the urge to do it." Riker said making me laugh, just the way he looked at me then reminded me of him when we were younger "you okay ? You look like you're about to cry."

"Yeah I'm fine." I smiled.

"Lea." Riker warned.

"Riker I'm fine honestly, you looked at me a certain way and it reminded me of you when we were younger, I'm just happy that my best friend is still in there, get your hair cut short and start wearing ties again the cute and sexy Riker's back, I'm not sad it just hit me that I missed out on so much and that leaving LA in the first place was the second biggest mistake of my life." I said cupping his face.

"Is the first one you never punched Liam in the face with a hot burning knife and set his body on fire ?" Riker asked making me laugh "remind me if I ever want anyone killing to come to you and no the biggest mistake of my life was dating Liam when you were stood right next to me, when Pops died I wasn't me and it was hard seeing you carry the coffin because seeing you cry made me upset, you're the best thing to ever happen to m-"

"Shut up before you honestly start making me cry." Riker said hugging me, I smiled and hugged him back tightly but still being careful of the bump, yes the baby is the size of a poppy seed but that doesn't mean I still go around my day to day life I want to make sure at the end of this pregnancy two people come out of it alive which means I'm going to take care of my body.

"Can you stop hugging me so tight ?" I whispered.

"Am I hurting you ?" Riker asked panicking.

"No I can just feel your back muscles and debating if I should rip your shirt off." I laughed as he pecked my lips and slid his hand down to my ass. Riker is a gentlemen with a Christian Grey side hence his nickname, like in pictures and stuff he'll be a gentlemen whereas now he doesn't give a fuck.

"He touched the butt." I whispered with a straight face, Riker on the other hand couldn't stop laughing. If you have ever watched Nemo you will understand if you have not watched Nemo I suggest you go and do it now because Nemo is just adorable.

"Your hands are cold." I laughed when he put his hands on my stomach, his face lit up like a kid in a candy store "I don't think I'm going to get over the fact that there's a baby inside there and I helped make it." Riker smiled.

"I knew you were pregnant." Sarah said walking out of the ladies, Riker and I looked at her and shook our heads "we're not telling anyone yet."

"Why'd you stop ? I said you go first then I'd go and it wouldn't look like we were in there together." Rocky said also walking out of the ladies "wait why are you holding her stomach like that ?" Rocky asked and slowly turned to face us.

"The toilets ? Seriously ?" I asked.

"He finger fucked a girl on a plane." Rocky said pointing to Riker "you just fucked in a public bathroom, you can hide fingering someone you can't hide sex."

"You cannot hide fingering someone, you're obviously doing it wrong." Rocky said making Riker laugh "you're obviously not a Lynch."

"What's that supposed to mean ?" Rocky asked.

"Singers do it louder. Bassist do it deeper. Guitarist finger faster. Drummers hit it harder, what are the chances that all the Lynch boys can play all of those instruments ?" I asked smirking.

"Plus Ellington." Sarah said making me nod "Rydel !" Sarah shouted walking off.

"You fuck over my sister, watch your back." I said walking past Rocky making him grab my arm "we're family, you're fucking my brother who by what I saw earlier has knocked you up....again, we grew up in the same house."

"That doesn't mean shit if you fuck her over, you hurt her in anyway I will kill you, if it was the other way round and it was Riker fucking Sarah believe me I would kill him even if he looked at my sister in the wrong and his my best friend, you're lucky I'm being nice and I'm not joking I will seriously fucking hurt you, I know all of your weaknesses I will use that to my advantage, I can be a horrible fucking person when it comes to protecting my family." I said pulling my arm out of his hold and walked away knowing I scared the shit out of him.

Riker POV

"Damn she's fucking sexy when she's mad." I said making Rocky look at me laugh "it seriously bothers me that you two only just got together."

I laughed and nodded "But then the sex is like....holy fuck did that just happen."

"Bro that's Lea you're talking about she may have a body of goddess but she doesn't have a mind of a sex goddess." Rocky said, making me put my finger to my lips and wink "you have no idea what goes on behind closed door." 

"What would you do if like you and her were getting really into it and Greg walked in, what card would you play ?" Rocky asked laughing.

"There's these things called Locks they're amazing, it makes sure no kids come in, you and Sarah really fuck in the toilets ?" I asked making him nod.

"You have no idea what her mouth can do." Rocky said making me laugh, oh I do, Lea is just....too good. She thinks Sarah and I had sex but what she does know is that Sarah kissed me and I moaned out her name instead then I had to explain everything.

This picture is 👌👌👌👌 and Riker's picture is 😍😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥