Chapter Seven

Lea POV

I sighed pressing the end call button for the 8th time in an hour. Trying to get hold of Liam is like watching paint dry, it takes forever.

His sister won't answer her phone and I've tried her a couple of times. I've tried some of our friends who live in LA to see if his there but non of them know and some of them didn't even answer.

"Alright what's up with you and Mr Grey ?" Sarah asked sitting down at the glass table with me outside making me laugh.

We used to call Riker Mr Grey because when his in a suit, he has straight guys wishing they were gay. He is hot ! And we all know Riker has a little kinky side, it's not like chains and all the stuff, but you know his in control.

"Nothing, Greg sort of started an argument. He said can Riker be his new Dad because his getting along with him so well and he doesn't want to leave but I said we have a life there we can't just pack up and leave our friends, that pissed Riker off big time and he said so you can pack up everything and leave your family, we worked it out though, I think it's just playing on his mind that we're leaving soon." I said making her sigh.

"Who have you been trying to get ahold of ?" Sarah asked.

"Liam. I can't believe he just started on Riker like that, he was drunk but they've always not liked each other, can I tell you something in total confidence like no one else hears this ?" I asked making her laugh.

"Isn't that normally Riker's job ?" Sarah asked.

"I know but I can't exactly tell Riker it without upsetting him." I said. Sarah gave me a really questioning look and pointed at my stomach and my finger as if to say are you pregnant ? Are you getting married ?

"No, you know Liam and I went on the little holiday in the September before I moved ?" I asked, Sarah nodded "while we were there he proposed and he said if I said yes he didn't want me to ever see or speak to Riker again, I said no under one condition...if ever Liam made me choose between him or Riker I would choose him."

Sarah went to say something but Liam started ringing me, thank god.

"I'm going to go to bed." Sarah said kissing my cheek and walked back inside.

"Hey Li-"

"Who are you ? And why are you calling my man ?" A girl asked taking me back at first, her man ? Have you lived with this guy for seven years ? No ! Have you had to put up with his bullshit ? No !

"I'm Lea, his girlfriend, who are you ?" I asked.

"Wait...Lea Anderson ?" The girl asked.

"Yeah..."

"I'm Katie Jones his fiancée, he told me you were his cousin, honey I'm so sorry I didn't know you were his gir-"

"Ex-girlfriend, uh....have fun with what ever you're doing." I said hanging up.

Anger. Sadness. Relieved. Heart-broken. All of these different emotions building up inside of you ends up in one big....MELTDOWN.

I walked inside and locked the back doors, quietly creeping upstairs I walked into my bedroom and pulled my bag out from under the bed, accidentally waking Greg up.

"Mommy ?" Greg asked sitting up.

"Yeah baby ?" I asked as he turned on the bed side lamp.

"Why are you taking your bag out ?" He whispered making me sigh as I sat down on the bed and hugged him tight.

"We have to go back to Manhattan tonight, I know you don't want to and I promise you we'll come back and maybe we'll even have Christmas with them but right now we need to be going home because Mommy can't do it okay ? She's got a lot of things on her mind and we have to go back home, can you be the amazing boy you are and help Mommy pack ?" I asked making Greg nod as he got out of bed and headed for the door.

"What are you doing ?" I asked.

"Saying goodbye to Riker and the others, they're my friends too but Riker's my best friend." Greg said making me shake my head.

"They've had a long day okay ? They need some sleep, they have to do some song writing tomorrow, I'll let you call them when they wake up." I said making me whine and nod as he helped me back our things.

After an hour, we had a break in between, we packed everything. I got Greg in the car and went back up to get the bags, smiling once more at the picture of all us kids jumping into the pool at a hotel we stayed at once in Spain.

Shaking my head I turned the light off and slowly closed the door, making sure not wake anyone, I crept downstairs and closed the front door. Getting into my car I drove off.

Sarah POV

Where's she going ?! I heard Lea talk to someone on the phone and it was something about Liam then she came upstairs and I walked up to her door and it sounded like she had been crying, then I realised why.

She was leaving. I grabbed my phone, jacket and car keys and got into my car, pulling out of the drive way I started to follow her.

It wasn't even as if she was leaving to go to a motel or anything, she had all of the bags. I know I shouldn't of been spying because it's her business but she's my sister and no what any one says, I will protect her even if it means becoming a stalker.

Sue wouldn't, Sue hates Lea. They've just never seen eye-to-eye and I think it's because Sue is the oldest and Lea is the youngest, Lea always got the attention but at the same time Mom and Dad favourited Sue way more than us, it was just what they did.

I don't care how much shit I get when I come back home but I'm telling her the truth, she will be pissed off at us, especially Riker and when I say especially Riker I mean she will kill him, tear him limb from limb. She will cut his head off because it's a secret we've all hidden from her for years but as mean as it sounds, she was the stupid one for not seeing and as she said she made an agreement with Liam that if he ever made her choose between him and Riker she would choose him.

I wouldn't even hug Liam, I'll hug Riker. His actually a really nice hugged but my favourite is Rocky, I'll sleep on him and I don't mind, he doesn't seem too but he might I'm not quite sure if he does.

I'm going to be arrested in a minute. I grabbed my phone and started texting Rydel.

To : Queen Delly 👸🏼🦄💘
Look if I'm not back by the time you guys wake up, don't freak out. Lea's started to drive home so I'm following her and I'm bringing her back, I'm telling her the truth, just tell everyone I'm coming back but I've got her crazy ass to sort out 😂 x

Okay so I'll be updating more today, I've got a little bit of writers block for my other story so I'm just going to update this one while I have the ideas flowing 😂 hope you like it ! 💙😎🦄