Chapter Ten

Sarah POV

"You have five seconds to tell me what's wrong or I smash this bottle over your head." I laughed sitting down next to Riker.

Everything seemed like it was falling into place yesterday, they finally got what they wanted, they finally told each other how they feel and now they're not even looking at each other ? What can change in a few hours ?

"I don't know, I've spent this long wanting to tell her the truth and now the truths out, it feels like our friendship is one the line, I think that's why we never did anything, we were always scared it would ruin everything." Riker said looking at me.

His been crying ? The only time I've seen Riker cry is when he gets those cramps and Rocky accidentally kicked him in the balls and we all thought he was faking it, you know how you do when your sibling hits you or kicks you but he wasn't he didn't get up off the floor.

"You knocked her up, I count that as something." I said.

Riker shook his head "something about it doesn't feel right, it's almost as if I've been pulled out of my normality and put into what ever this is and it's crazy because I've been in love with her for years, Greg is this amazing kid but I don't think I can handle the responsibility of a 7 year old, I don't even know his mine, I mean I'm just some guy who all of the sudden has come into his life and yeah we get along like snow in New York but this just doesn't feel the way I imagined it."

I sighed and put my hand on his knee "Riker when you beat Liam up for cheating on Lea, I went to the hospital and they told me he couldn't have kids, you didn't do anything to him, I just wanted to make sure he didn't tell Lea you beat the shit out of him. She knows you weren't drunk on Halloween, I can't believe I'm saying this."

Riker gave me a questioning look and I took a sharp breath in "if it doesn't feel right don't force it, I did it with Jamie and it made things worse, if you don't feel comfortable at the moment with things then say something, say you want to take things slow, just don't break her heart."

"Can I ask you something ?" Riker asked making me nod "we're family, I used to help change you." I said making him laugh.

"Are you going to tell Lea ? What...what happened between us ?" Riker asked.

Lea POV

"Is Riker okay ?" Greg asked getting into bed, today has been strange. We've gone all these years having these feelings and now we can't even look at each other, it's like things have gotten awkward between us.

"Yeah, his properly just a little tired, come on you sleep." I said kissing his head, Greg smiled pulling all seven of his soft toys up to his chest and closed his eyes.

I walked out of his room and down stairs, noticing the back lights on, just as I went to turn them off I saw Sarah and Riker talking.

"I just thought I'd feel something special when we kissed, I did under the mistletoe but today it just didn't feel right, love is supposed to be that special connection between two people, you're supposed to feel that spar-" Riker said being cut off by Sarah's lips.

Not only did it hurt him saying he didn't feel anything or you're supposed to feel that something special when you love someone, my sisters kissing him and his kissing back ?

As I turned my back I accidentally switched the light off "Lea !" Riker said walking up to the door just as I closed it properly and walked off upstairs into his room, I can't go into my room because of Greg, all the other rooms are taken up and Ross is sleeping in Sarah's room because he hurt his ankle and she's got a this bed that bends, so he can have his foot up without feeling uncomfortable with a pillow under neath it.

"Lea let me in, it's my own room, you can't shut me out." Riker said knocking on his bathroom door. Uh...this is the bathroom not the bedroom.

"I hate you, that's all I can physically say to you." I said sitting with my back against the door "go feel something special with Sarah, it obviously wasn't the first time." I said being sarcastic.

"You know what you're right it wasn't the first time I've kissed Sarah or she's kissed me what ever way you want to look at it, I was feeling a little down because you weren't around and-"

"And you just couldn't help yourself could you ? Did she know you were actually sober or did you play mr drunk again ?" I asked opening the door.

"Your over reacting, it happened twice." Riker said, I shook my head and tried walking past him making him step in my way "fucking move before I remodel your face."

I went to step again but before I knew it the bathroom door had been locked and I was pinned against the wall with Riker's lips against mine "don't fucking come in here with your good kissing skills, I hate you I genuinely hate you, you're my best friend and I love you but it hurts, you said you didn't feel anything special between us and you had sex with my sisters twice."

"Maybe if we don't act like boyfriend and girlfriend and go back to the way things are but be boyfriend and girlfriend, I love you and I have for years and I'm not going to stop, that's a promise I can keep till I die, I'm not sure I can handle the pressure of being a Dad straight away, Greg is amazing and his funny but I know nothing about him I don't know how to be a Dad and I can make up for sleeping with Sarah." Riker said pushing me into the shower silencing my scream from the cold water with a kiss.

"You've just managed to confuse a doctor who has to try explaining to 17 year olds that the light off or on argument doesn't actually mean if you have sex at night standing up with the lights off the sperm is asleep." I said gaining a strange look.

It's a very long story about a girl who came into us pregnant and didn't know she was pregnant because apparently if you have sex standing up at night with the lights turned off the sperm is sleeping.

"It means we go back to acting like best friends but do boyfriend and girlfriend stuff, so we go back to what we were but we're just even more relaxed." Riker said lightly kissing me and slowly began kissing down my jaw to my neck.

"So we go back to being best friends but kiss and stuff ?" I asked running my hands through the back of his hair as he started undoing my jeans.

I knew he had a type of fifty shades of grey side, didn't realise his gone to fifty shades darker.

"You're wearing my jeans." Riker said looking at me.

"Rydel and I had a bet that I couldn't fit into your jeans then I was too lazy and how do you know ? It doesn't have your name on them."

"The buttons the other side."

Even though it's sort of Friday it's still early hours of the morning so here's you chapter, hope you like it 💙😎🦄