Chapter ThirtyEight

Lea POV

"I thought Rocky was helping you with drinks." I said standing next to the bar with Riker, he looked at me with a raised eyebrow making me nod.

So today was interesting, we had a girls day plus Greg and the boys had a boys day minus Greg, reason being they didn't have Greg is for the simple fact they have penises and for those of you who don't understand what that means is they're idiots and do stupid shit, Rydel, Sarah, Stormie, Mom, Greg and I come home just as Riker and Ellington go flying, why did they go flying ? Mark and Dad bought a trampoline and they put it inside the house and the boys were jumping from the top of the stairs onto it, so I'm glad Greg wasn't with them and for us to have a nice relaxing evening we're bowling.

"Ow." Riker said pulling his hand away from the counter "I don't know him." I said moving slightly away making the guy laugh "Lea." Riker whined grabbing my arm, biting his tongue not to say any naughty words with kids running around.

"Can you just look at it, it kills when ever I touch anything." Riker said, I sighed and looked at his hand shaking my head "I don't see anything, you properly hurt it being a freaking idiot." I said pressing around.

"Ow ! You hurt me." Riker said pulling his hand away from me like a child, oh and when this baby comes I won't be in pain ? We'll see about that.

"I will knee you in the balls right now, Riker you have something under the skin of your hand." I said.

Riker sighed and nodded pulling his hand away from me one last time "drinks."

I rolled my eyes and helped him carry the drinks over to the others "where's Rocky ?" Mom asked.

"He went somewhere, Riker and I are just going to car, we'll be ten minutes max." I said making Dad look up from his phone "what ?"

"Please don't leave me." Greg said making us all laugh "unless you wanna see blood, stay here."

"You killing him then dumping the body ?" Stormie asked.

"Maybe, there's that lake near by." I laughed turning Riker around.

"Why is there going to be blood ?" Riker asked as I opened up the side door of the van.

"Sit on your hand." I said.

"You sit on your hand." Riker said making me smack him around the head.

"Fine if you swing for me don't be surprised if I hit you back twice as hard." I said feeling for felt like the end of what ever was in his hand and pushed up making him swing for me.

"Can't you try being gentler ?" Riker asked sitting on his hand, I laughed and pulled out the first aid kit Mark keeps under the seat and by that I mean it's got everything, needle and thread for stitches, spray to numb areas, it's crazy.

"This is going to be really cold and I can't grantee it'll work." I said spraying the cold spray all over his hand, I used quite a lot cause at the hospital we only use that if kids are having blood tests and they're a little bit scared.

Waiting for at least ten minutes I tried getting it out with tweezers but nothing happened making me sigh as I put his hand on the seat.

"What are you doing ?" Riker asked.

"Nothing, you wanna play a game ?" I asked.

"Bowling would be good." Riker said sarcastically.

"What about the number plate game, you find a number plate obviously, match words to the letters and try making up sentences." I said making him laugh.

Wow his just like a child. While he was looking at different number plates, I grabbed the needle and cut a small section of his hand making him try to pull his hand away "don't worry, I was just moving it a little bit." I lied.

When a small part of it finally started showing, I grabbed the tweezers and pulled out the small piece of wood that was stuck in his hand.

"Oranges fuck turtles." Riker said making me look at him slightly worried and concerned "oranges fuck turtles ? That was the only thing you could come up with ?" I asked putting three small stitches into his hand.

"You didn't say it couldn't be random and why do I have stitches in my hand ?" Riker asked.

"I just had to cut your hand a little bit but next time we have sex I don't think the headboard should be a option." I said kissing his hand better.

I don't get it why kids do that, if Greg hurt him self I always used to kiss it better and he'd carry on doing what he was doing before and it's like how does a kiss fix everything, I'm scared his going to grow up thinking if I break my leg Mom can kiss it better, what makes me think that is he asked me to kiss his arm better after breaking it.

"Wait." I said wrapping a bandage around the palm of his hand making him give a questioning look "how do I explain this one ?" He laughed.

"I'm an Anderson, lying is a third language for me, English, Sarcasm, Lying." I smiled, Riker looked at me with a raised eyebrow "not something to be proud of."

"I'm not lying to you, just my parents, all of my reports card were fake, I got into so many fights but Sarah gave the school her number and told them we didn't live with our parents anymore, what they think I did in high school is the complete opposite to what I actually did, I smashed the schools most popular guys face into a brick wall, a quarterback tried hitting on me and when he clearly didn't get the message and tried grabbing me I kicked him in the balls and as he went down I kneed him in the nose, breaking it, my Dad would be proud my Mom would be planning my funeral."  I said making us both laugh.

My parents are very different when it came to raising me, my Dad was quite chilled out because if I was getting out of hand I had Riker to sort of tell me to calm it down a bit and growing up with a boy Bestfriend I knew how to defend my self but my Mom ? She was very much like I couldn't do anything, girls at the age can't do what boys can sort of thing and she wasn't strict with us but her and Stormie laid down the law.

"I'd be planning his funeral." Riker said.

"You know what I missed most in Manhattan ?" I asked.

"Me beating your ass at guitar hero every Friday night ?" Riker asked smiling.

Correction: he won 38 times and I won 45 times.

"When you used to ring my school pretending to be my Dad make up some stupid excuse and then we'd go around LA, go to Santa Monica pier, you always used to make me chose your tee shirts from Hollister but I always loved the smell of it, so you used to buy a can and just spray it at me randomly." I said making him laugh as my Dad cleared his throat.

"You took her out of school, took her to Hollister and you didn't get me anything ? You two are just rude and we can't Rocky or Sarah so...what happened to your hand ?" Dad asked.

"He was showing Greg how to play guitar and he the strings broke, cutting his hand." I lied.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, things are a bit hectic at the moment.