Chapter Nineteen

Lea POV

"You guys got a car for what ?" Sarah asked as we all stood outside the hotel looking at the pretty awesome mini van, but still thinking the same exact thing as Sarah. everything's in walking distance.

Dad laughed and threw me a set of keys, catching them I smiled looking down at the familiar pattern "keys for what ?" Ellington asked.

"they bought the house we all stayed in when Pops came with us." I said making Sarah laugh as she hugged me. Pops, Riker and I were always the closet to each other, we don't know why but he sort of decided it was his job to be our protector. Sue and Sarah had our Grandma, Rydel and Ryland had our Mom's and Ross and Rocky had our Dad's. 

"well we added something a little extra, you wanna go see it ?" Dad asked making us all nod and get into the van. It was hard losing Pops, he was my best friend. No matter what I could talk to him about anything, he was like Riker but older.

The drive didn't take as long as we expected but the clouds have gone away so everyone's properly swimming or out walking around town. It was strange driving up the twisted roads. The house is it's own property, it's on it's own land. A 9 bedroom house, two swimming pools, indoor and outdoor. It's a luxury estate, it's got a tennis court, terraced gardens. It's like those amazingly expensive houses in movies, maybe one of the most expensive houses in America, well for the price of $31,540,500, that's; Thirty one million, Five hundred forty thousand, Five hundred dollars which is about €30,000,000 Euros.

"you guys stayed here ?!" Greg said his mouth hanging open, we all laughed. This house is massive for us so for Greg ? I can only imagine. "why did we need a house this big ?" Ross laughed confusedly. 

"Pop's liked it cause just walking from his bedroom to the kitchen was his work out, how you kids could run around the whole house and not get out of breath we will never know." Mom laughed. 

Sarah looked at me and took the keys out of my hand, I want to go in but at the same time I want to run as far away from it as possible. When we got back to America Pops got really ill and even though he was ill he would always make me laugh, even the day before he died we were joking around, but I wish we just stayed here then maybe he wouldn't of gone, it's a stupid thing to say but you think of really stupid things just to bring them back, I would do anything to bring Pops back.

As soon as we walked in I started crying, right on the left hand side wall was a huge framed photo graph of us; Ross, Rocky, Ryland, Riker, Me, Sarah, Sue, Rydel and Pops, laughing and pulling stupid faces.

"are those happy tears or sad tears ? cause they better be good, it took us hours to find that picture." Dad laughed, I laughed shaking my head "you lot say about me and Riker growing up look at Sarah and Rocky, where is your hand ?" I asked.

"Where's yours ?" Sarah asked. 

"Around his and Ross's neck." I said smirking. 

I'll admit in that picture you can maybe see the crush a little bit and I know that sounds crazy but we're all laughing but I'm somewhat leaning into him in a bit more of a friendly way.

"There won't be any ice cream here, they have free Ice cream at the hotel." Greg said shaking his head, Mark laughed and picked him up, taking him into the kitchen, this kitchen is the size of my Mom and Dad's, kitchen, living room and the down stairs bathroom put together with half of the upstairs. 

"are we staying here instead of the hotel ? cause I call the back room." Sarah said making me laugh, everyone looked at me confused "what's funny about the back room ?" Mom asked , as I went to speak Sarah laughed and grabbed my arm putting it behind my back and started twisting it.

"Ow ! Ow ! Ow !" I screamed laughing.

"Lea Antonia Anderson what's so funny about that room ?" Mom asked making Sarah laugh even more as Mom used my full name. If i was a boy I was going to be called Anthony and when Riker came along they decided our names would be the opposite of each other meaning Riker's name would be Riker Anthony and mine would be Anthony Riker but obviously with me being a girl they decided I would have a girl version of Anthony. 

"You tell them, I will break your arm into a thousand pieces." Sarah whispered, I'm going to show off a bit now. I jumped up and flipped myself right, going over Sarah and pulling my arm free from her hold, landing on my feet to the left of her. 

If you know R5's backstory you know they're all dancers and well, we did the dancing with them. Riker and Rydel and Me used to be a team, sometimes Riker and Rydel would do some of  the competitions and Riker and I would do some becuase of our ages and  obviously as we got older some of the dances, weren't exactly sibling friendly and I think that could of made us like each other more because some of the dances were not sexual but we're quite 'clean'. 

"Le-"

"We just used to take all of the candy and eat it." I said lying, Mom and Dad nodded and walked away with Stormie leaving us Kids to do what we wanted. 

"Good little sister."  Sarah said patting my head.

The first couple of times we came to Spain we used to stay in the hotel but when we bought Pops he insisted we stayed in our own place because there weren't any rules if we stayed on our own but there's a beach not too far and they used to throw parties and we all went and Sarah bought this English dude back and well we used to call the back room the hook up because she had so many boys in there I lost count.

"Hey do you remember my English teacher...what was his name ?" I asked, god what was his name ?

"Doesn't matter, what about him ?" Sarah asked, laughing I threw her a piece of paper with his number on. My English teacher and Sarah had a little romance going on, she used to text me in class so I would get a detention then she would pick me up.

"Is that your English teacher's phone number ?" Ryland asked confused.

"Yep, best s-"

"I didn't think you fucked him, you said it wasn't much." I said.

Sarah laughed and nodded " it wasn't much sex."

"Dude ! that's not normal." Riker said.

Sarah wasn't a slut she just knew what she liked and how she liked it, she was fussy when it came down to guys back then and I think it's cause we always got that there's only one perfect man in the world who will treat us right and that's Prince Charming. 

Hey Guys ! So hopefully you've checked out my other stories and I hope you've enjoyed them, anyway if you like this chapter then please give it a vote or a comment or even follow me if you want !