Chapter Tweleve

Lea POV

"What if the plane crashes ?" Greg asked making me sigh. I don't think I can do this. Greg has some how just got into his head he has a fear of flying, which he doesn't because his been on planes before and never kicked up.

"The plane won't crash, put these in and watch a movie." I said handing Greg some ear phones, he looked at me sulking but did as I said.

When Riker finally decided to come home yesterday Dad announced we were all going to Spain for three weeks, how they managed to get tickets for a next day flight ? I will never know.

Spain used to be amazing, late nights watching movies, sharing rooms, ordering room service, staying up as late as we wanted, midnight swimming, going to the parties. We always had each other's backs.

I looked over at Riker and rolled my eyes, his such a player. It feels like ever since he found out the possibility of him being Greg's Dad his changed and not in a good way, yeah his been spending some time with Greg but his changed as a person.

Looking at Rydel and Ellington I sighed, that's how I thought it would be, they're so happy together and always smiling and joking around.

"Hey buddy can you go sit with Grandma for a moment ?" Dad asked, Greg nodded and gave Riker a fist bump as he walked to Dad's seat.

"I'm not in the mood for one of your pep talks, I've already heard it but honestly I don't care his feelings for me are obviously non excitant." I said putting ear phones in.

Dad pulled them out and lightly slapped me around the face "that's because you're pregnant again and you've drank alcohol-"

What ?

"I'm not pregnant." I said confusedly.

"Riker walked out because you said you were pregnant with Liam's baby." Dad said making me shake my head in disbelief.

"I said I was pregnant with Liam's baby not that I am pregnant, was is a past tense." I said rolling my eyes.

"You got an abortion ?" Dad asked.

"I miscarried, Dad I barely have any time for Greg as it is and bringing another baby into it would make things worse. I know how many people say oh you're an amazing Mom doing a busy job and raising your son, I'm not raising my son Dad, I know the people I work with better than I know my own son, if that doesn't scream bad Mom I don't know what else does." I said shrugging his hand off of my arm, resting my head against the window.

I'm a bad parent I'll admit that but Liam wasn't working, I had to pay all of the bills, I had to make sure there was food on the table, I had to make sure bills were paid and we weren't behind on anything.

"Can I ?" Stormie asked, swapping seats with Dad.

"Come here." Stormie said wrapping her arms around me. I relaxed slightly and sighed "how did you do it ? Raising five kids plus us three ?" I asked.

Stormie laughed sitting me up "it was hard, but I already had experience because of Sue and Sarah, but when you and Riker were born ? Everything became that bit easier, you two used to keep each other company, you hardly wanted attention from us you had it from each other, it got to the point you two slept in the same crib and you two always had this thing, one of you would be on your stomach and one of you would be on your back and your left ring fingers were always wrapped around each other's. We all knew that you two would be the easiest cause you two would raise each other, Riker did something you copied him, you did something he copied you, you learnt from each other."

"I always called you copy cat." Riker said leaning against the seats.

"Play Nicely." Stormie said standing up and walking back to her seat.

"Since when was mine and your Mom's conversation more important than picking up girls ?" I asked, Riker laughed as I put my legs on his.

"1. I know her through Rocky, 2.don't be the type of girl who gets annoyed every time I speak to someone because we will fall out big time. 3.cant I have a normal conversation with someone without you jumping to conclusions ?" Riker asked.

"There's a difference between normal and flirting, look we're better off as friends, sometimes in life things aren't what we expect and we're one of those, I'm not saying I don't love you because I do but if I have to choose between our friendship and a relationship that could ruin everything, I'll choose the friendship." I said.

Riker sighed shaking his head, confusing me "what ?" I asked.

"I get what you're saying and I totally 1000% agree with it but sleeping with you twice, kissing you as many times as I have, our friendship wouldn't be the sam-"

"Oh so you can sleep with Sarah twice and have a normal friendship with her ?" I asked taking my legs off of him.

"Excuse me don't drag me in to your problems." Sarah said popping her head up from behind our chairs.

"Maybe if you hadn't been such a whor-"

"Both of you !" Riker said quietly raising his voice.

"We didn't have sex, yes we hooked up but we didn't go all the way, I couldn't do it alright ? It's different with Sarah, you're the person I'm closest too and with everything that's gone on in the last week or so I don't think we can ever go back to the way we were, I'm sorry Lea, I love you but even a friendship wouldn't work, I think we should take a break from each other." Riker said getting up and walking back to his seat.

Sighing I shook my head, there goes my best friend. Sarah tried giving my shoulder a comforting rub but I shrugged it off.

Everything's changing, Riker and I have had our arguments and we've had our fall outs but we've never had this many arguments in one year let alone one week. Maybe his right you know ? Maybe with everything that's been going on our friendship wouldn't be the same and it would just be safer to end it ? We keep saying I love you but I'm starting to question are we just wasting our breath on saying it ? Nothing is going to happen between us and we need to accept that, well by the looks of things he already has.

I'm not sure if this is going to effect Greg though, I'm hoping it's not cause Riker is Greg's first real friend and I don't want him losing out because of us, guess time will tell.

"Can I have a nap ?" Greg asked sitting back down, I nodded picking him up and put my legs on his seat, letting him sit in my lap and started slowly moving side to side.

"I love you so so much, you know that ?" I whispered making Greg nod and hug me tighter "can Riker be my new Dad ?"

"Not this again please, come on me and you will have a nap." I said kissing his head.

Sorry for the late update, things are crazy at the moment 😂