Chapter Fourteen

Lea POV

"Why are you hiding behind a bar ?" Riker asked swimming up to the edge of the bar, I looked at him and shook my head. Is he crazy ? It's 3am and his swimming, it's not like they came back to the hotel and just jumped in the pool he came back, got changed and then came to the pool.

"Hiding from you." I said standing up and walked away. We've both made it clear that this friendship won't work anymore and we both need to accept that's it, it's done.

Greg's getting confused one minute he sees Riker and I joking around the next he sees us arguing, he had enough of that with Liam I don't want him to go through it again, I know he doesn't talk to some people because of that.

"Lea can we just talk ? Well you don't have to talk if you don't want to you can just listen.........please Lea." Riker begged, sighing I stopped and turned around "every time we talk things just get more complicated."

"Just listen then that way it's not talking." Riker said making me laugh a little "look i love you, always have and always will, I only start dating Hailee because I thought she would help me get over you but it just made me realise how much I love my best friend, people always say don't fall in love with your best friend but the thing is I didn't fall in love with you I think I was born like it, I think the first time I saw you I went that's the cutest baby I've ever seen, I pick that one to be my annoying best friend who drives me crazy, to be the devil on my shoulder, to be that annoying voice in my head, to be the one who can light up my life no matter how dark it gets. Things are going downhill because we're trying too hard, we're trying to be like other couples, we should just be us, we're trying to force it and it's not going to happen, we're best friends and will always be best friends no matter how annoyed we get at each other, I can live without a girlfriend but I can't live without my best-girlfriend, I will refuse to live, if you're not my girlfriend I'll refuse to live."

I laughed shaking my head and crossed my arms, is he serious ? His black mailing me, his using a death threat on himself to black mail me.

"So what do ya say ? We stop trying to be like Rydel and Ellington and do it our way ?" Riker asked.

"Well if your death gets investigated I'm pretty sure they'd question me and that's too much effort, but you have to share your Jack Daniels." I said.

Riker shook his head and started walking off, laughing when he grabbed my arm and pecked me on the lips.

"You do know they're hiding under the bridge." Riker said making me nod "the whole time I've had my arm around you my middle finger has been up and we make a deal right now we can't break up for at least 48 hours."

"Deal." Riker said doing our hand shake, it's a simple low five with a fist bump. We all have our own handshakes for each other and when we make deals or agree on something we do them and the best thing is when you don't even have to look at each other and it just happens.

"You gonna come in ?" Riker asked walking back to the pool, I nodded taking my shoes off and undressed leaving me in my underwear.

"Mama got hot." Ryland 'whispered'

"Can someone teach this idiot how to whisper ? I'm about thirty feet away and can fucking hear him." I laughed sitting down on the edge of the pool and slowly got in. At this time in the morning it's going to be cold, you have to brace yourself.

"How the fuck are you hearing this woman ? and nice tat." Ryland said confusing me, my tattoo is on my back so I have no idea how he is seeing it but his Ryland, he makes no sense half of the time.

"Because you can't whisper ?" Riker asked laughing.

He can talk, Riker used to be terrible at whispering we honestly thought he had hearing problems because it was as if he had to hear himself, if he couldn't hear himself it meant you couldn't hear him and you would of been shoulder to shoulder.

"Uh guys, we're not allowed to be swimming." Rydel pointing to a board just as the doors opened and a guy came out with a flash light.

"Up on the sides." Ellington said, under the bridge you still have a gap between the side of the pool and the arch and you can easily fit people in there.

"Shh." I whispered covering Rydel and Sarah's mouths making them stop laughing.

"Your clothes !" Ross mouthed.

"What are you doing ?" Riker whispered as I climbed back into the pool.

"Just keep them quiet." I said and went underwater, I'm sort of like a fish I can swim a length of a pool and back again underwater and come up without being out of breath.

Waiting until the guy had moved I grabbed my clothes and my phone and ran back to beige quickly jumping up just in time.

"Which one of you fucking idiots came up this brilliant idea ?" Riker asked making Rydel and Sarah look at him like he was a complete idiot "you said you weren't tired, you said I might go for a swim, so the answer to your question is you're the fucking idiot." Sarah said.

"Alright you two put the claws away." Rydel laughed.

We must of been sat there for a good ten minutes before the guy even left, by that time we were all fed up of being in the same position and had given up hiding, happily sitting on the edge waiting for him to leave.

"I'm cold." Ellington whined.

"I want food." Rydel said making me nod.

"Room service ?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Movies ?" Ross asked.

"I'll get the pop corn." Sarah said.

"Hey Rocky you wanna go help her, I hear they sell some nice drink here." I said making Sarah give me a strange look, laughing I winked at her and she got the picture.

You know what ? We may have our moments but Sarah is an amazing sister to me, way better than Sue and she'll always have my back and I'll always have hers which I think is important, so what they fooled around ? I had Liam, it's good Riker still went out there, I know he took it pretty hard when he and Hailee broke up.

"What was that all about ?" Rydel asked as Riker wrapped his arm around me, keeping me warm with his towel.

"Maybe Socky will be a thing soon." I said making them all laugh, we have these nicknames for each other well ship names, like Rydellington, I know some people do a Rockliff which is Rocky and Ratliff, I don't know what mine and Riker's would be, I don't think we would have one as such.

Okay guys I need help coming up with a ship name for Riker and Sarah if you have any ideas comment them !