Chapter Twenty Seven

Lea POV

You have got to be kidding me. They've locked Riker and I in a room which just so you know can be opened on the outside with a handle but to get out from the inside you have to have a swipe card, the reason behind it is, my Dad sucks at DIY and he put the door frame on but put the handle the wrong way, I have a feeling this room was supposed to be a office of some sort and basically my Dad fucked it up.

"You can't break down the door if it's a lock like that." Riker said rolling his eyes.

"You don't normally get pregnant when you first have sex when you're on the pill but look what happened there." I said looking at him over my shoulder, for those of you who don't know the pill does stop you getting pregnant but it can also help control your periods, I had taken it since I was 14 because I suffer from a under active thyroid also known as Hypothyroidism and I could miss some months of my period and when I did get my period they only lasted 2-3 days but I couldn't move I was in so much so pain so the doctors gave me the pill to help control it and it but sometimes I used to get mixed up between my Thyroid tablets and the pill tablets until my Mom used to give me my thyroid tablets just before I went to bed.

"Sometimes things happen even when we don't want them too." Riker sighed.

"You said you'd never become that person, you said people who break up and get back together and keep going round in circles obviously means that they shouldn't be together." I said looking at him.

"When we were younger yeah but now I'd much rather be that type of person as long as I was in that on and off relationship with the same person and when Hailee said we've been on and off she didn't mean in a relationship, if we saw each other in a night club or something yeah we would hang out but I haven't been in a relationship since Hailee and I broke up until you we started dating." Riker said.

So they were fuck friends ? Kinda like a no strings attached thing, you have a few drinks and as he put it you 'hang out'.

"I guess we wouldn't be a normal couple if we didn't argue, would we ?" I said and sat down next to him making him laugh "since when does this family use the word normal ? Us acting normal in public would properly end with all of us being put into a mental hospital."

I laughed and nodded. We can be a very strange family, you know vine ? Where people will go into a store and stupid things for the vine ? Well we would normally do that just because it was us.

We used to go to a store and we would be as random as ever, Ross used to the worm, me and Riker used to attack each other with things you don't attack each other, we hit each other in the face with a frying pan, if we walked down the toy section we would go crazy, it got to the point where our Mom's and Dad's wouldn't let us go to Toys R Us.

"How our parents managed raising 8 kids in one house, I will never know, we were a handful, I think we gave them the most trouble though." I said laughing.

We weren't troubling kids as such but Riker and I hated being apart we used to scream and kick about, growing up I had a wonky eye and used to have to go to appointments and things and I'm sure people thought we were being murdered because we would scream until our throats hurt.

"More you then me." Riker laughed putting his arm around me.

"You cried when we 11 because I told we all went and got a pizza while you stayed at home with Dad's by yourself." I said looking at him, the both of us trying to keep a straight face.

"I have a very close and personal relationship with pizza and if I could I would marry a pizza and if we ever get married I'm having a pizza cake or pizza inside of a cake." Riker said making me look him up and down, a pizza inside of a cake ? He has a issue.

"You're disgusting and need to get a life, that just then reminds me of the crazy people who marry their dogs and stuff." I said making him do a sexy ass laugh.

"I have a life I'm just pleased." Riker smiled.

"Oh I know." I said laughing as he slapped me around the face which ended with us play fighting.

"If people saw us right now they'd think I'm abusing you." Riker laughed.

"Yeah but we're best friends who are dating so we can date but act like best friends which means I can do this.." I said kicking his leg out from underneath him making him fall down to floor next to me smashing his head down hard.

Too lazy to move we both just laid there for a good two hours talking and laughing until we were so hungry the only sounds you could hear were our stomachs.

"Why are you calling me ? We're in the same house." Sarah said annoyedly.

"Because you locked me in a fucking room that I can't get out off with out a stupid card which you have, we're getting hungry and we both turn into assholes when we're hungry and you've left us alone in a room so one of us will end up dead and Riker is still too young to die." I said making him laugh until he realised what I said. I'm not sorry.

"Have you two actually made up or are you just saying that so you can come out ?" Sarah asked.

"Yes now come let us out !" I whined.

Sarah laughed making someone say something which made Sarah go silent for way too many seconds "Sarah ?" Riker asked.

"Okay so there is a slight problem, that card is somewhere in the room." Sarah said.

She has got to be on something, there isn't anything in this room, it's empty it's just a room with two people sat in it......hungry.

"You know there is nothing in here right !" I said.

"Yeah Dad hid the key and can't remember where it was." Sarah said innocently.

"You locked us in here which means you have the key to the outside, just use that." Riker said making Sarah awkwardly laugh "Ross accidentally knocked the key in the toilet, he was peeing and Rocky walked in and scared him and the key fell in and not realising until now." Sarah said.

I sighed and looked around the room, my Dad is extremely good at hiding things. One wall out of four has square padding on it one of them has to open it's the only thing that seems logical at the moment,

I stood up and started pushing all of them until one opened "holy shit." Riker and I said at the same time.

I hope you guys had fun reading this chapter !