Chapter Thirty Two

Lea POV

"I got you a little something." I said handing Riker a box as I sat down at the end of the dock. Today has been a little crazy, we went and saw the house and loved it so Riker put the rest of the money to it and then Greg wanted to go to a fun fair and he got a goldfish so we had to go to a pet store and buy a fish tank and Riker convinced Greg to buy a pirates of the Caribbean tank.

Riker laughed and opened the box, pulling out a mini guitar case "Jack Daniels with a guitar head bottle stopper, thank you." Riker said pecking my lips.

"Well I know you got a little moody when the boys were teasing you earlier and you're being amazing and you've done loads since the baby and I just wanted to say thank you and that I love you and that all of that stuff I said in Spain I guess I was just jealous that you and Hailee were sleeping together, I wouldn't want any other family then the one I've got." I said.

Riker looked at me and laughed "were you being serious when you said you and Liam had sex less then 5 times in 7 years ?"

I laughed and slowly nodded "3 times. 1 being when we were arguing and I accidentally told him we had sex and that he wasn't my first. 2 being we were arguing and he was saying stuff about you guys and I slapped him and he wouldn't shut up so I just kissed him and 3 being I was drunk."

"Which One did you get pregnant on ? Because I'm kinda hoping it's the last one cause the other two don't quite make sense or lead to sex." Riker laughed.

"The first one, he gave me two choices either he walks out or we have a baby and seeing as he kinda watched Greg all the time I decided to go for the second one." I said.

It's funny how even though I wasn't around my family I got so defensive over them, Liam was talking shit about Riker and I was taking his side even though he was 40 hours drive away from me.

"Is there a reason you only had sex with him when you were angry at him ?" Riker asked making me awkwardly laugh.

"Funny story actually.....I have a slight confession." I said.

Riker looked at me and smiled with a slight confusion expression. I laughed and closed my eyes "I didn't sleep with Liam after you, I waited until after Greg was born."

"What ? So you knew Greg was mine and you still made us get a DNA test ?" Riker asked.

"It's stupid, I should of told you I know that but you know you would of said you wanted a DNA test so I just thought it would be easier." I said making Riker sigh.

"What's so stupid that you can't even tell me ? Best friends remember." Riker said, I laughed and shook my head.

"The first time you kissed me it didn't feel like it did when Liam kissed me, with you I felt relaxed and safe and you made my stomach do back flips a thousand times and then at first I freaked out because I slept with you and you're my best friend and I was freaking out because my mind was going all over the place but then I relaxed because I realised it was you, you weren't just some guy, you were the guy I grew up with, every time someone in class started describing their Prince Charming I just laughed because even though I had a boyfriend, my best friend always came-"

I smiled against the kiss and slowly pulled away "to mind, every time you look at me or kiss me or touch me I get butterflies like it's the first time all over again."

"You wanna know my confession ?" Riker asked resting his forehead against mine making me nod "you didn't send the text to Liam."

I smiled and pecked his lips "I didn't like having sex with Liam because I know he wouldn't make me feel like you do."

Riker laughed and hugged me "I broke up with Hailee when I saw the text, I just thought that maybe you'd come home sooner than you did."

"I like this." I said smiling.

"I always hug you." Riker said.

I don't know what it is but the Lynch's are like teddy bears, they're so cuddly.

"I meant us actually talking about things, when was the last time we actually sat down and talked properly ?" I asked, Riker shrugged and looked at me smiling "I think I could get used to it." 

It's nice being able to talk to Riker and it being comfortable, I think that's one of things about your best friend being your boyfriend or girlfriend, you can still have that bond.

"Guess who's getting Chinese tonight." Greg said sitting down on my lap.

"Us ?" Riker asked.

"I don't know but it ain't us, we're having burgers." Greg said making us laugh "you're an idiot." I laughed kissing his head.

"Stop !" Greg laughed.

"You don't like it when I kiss you ?" I asked making Greg shake his head.

"Okay then." I said attacking him with kisses making him kick and scream with laughter, kicking Riker in between the dock and the boat.

"You grab the Jack Daniels but not me ?" Riker asked spitting water out of his mouth.

"I'll go get a towel." Greg said getting off of my lap and ran inside, I laughed standing up and jumped on my Dad's boat "I'm so lucky my phone is inside." Riker laughed pulling him self up onto the boat.

"Gross !" I laughed as Riker shook his head like a wet dog.

"Why is he soaking wet ?" Stormie asked handing Riker a towel.

"Greg went into a laughing fit and kicked Riker into the sea." I said making Stormie laugh.

"You two okay now ?" Stormie asked, Riker and I looked at each other and nodded "we haven't argued." Riker said.

We came to an agreement that we won't tell the parents about the little argument yesterday because if they found out we argued over something like that they would die of laughter.

"But you were sat out here for quite some time." Stormie said.

I laughed and nodded "we were just having a nice conversation." I said as we got off the boat, I let go of Riker's hand and ran back to the dock picking up the Jack Daniels and put it back in the box.

"Give me a warning next time." Riker laughed as I jumped onto Riker's back, I laughed and kissed his cheek "you smell of the sea."

"Let go." Riker said leaning backwards over the couch, laughing I let go of him and fell onto the couch.

"What were you two doing ?" Sarah laughed.

"Talking, I'm gonna go take a shower because my hair stinks of the sea and Ross if your figure out how to unlock the bathroom door again don't pour freezing cold water on me because I will punch you and you will go crying to Mom." Riker said running off upstairs.

I'm sorry for the late update, I have had a super bad head ache since last night and I've taken tablets and I've slept and I've had a cold towel on my head and it's not going 😡