Chapter Twentyeight

Lexi POV

"Hey guys it's Rydel and you have been asking me for weeks to do a video with my brothers and Ellington so I finally convinced them but we have our sort of sisters with us. We were all raised together and have been best friends for our entire lives, we have Sue, Sarah and Lea and because of my brothers minds we have decided to do a dirty never have I ever." Rydel said making us all laugh.

Rydel said she wanted to update her channel but she wanted us involved with it and we said we'd do it if we could do Never have I ever but the dirty version and Rydel actually agreed to it. We managed to convince Mom's and Dad's to take Greg out for the day for obvious reasons.

"Never have I ever done it outside." I said looking up from my phone, we all put up our answers and took a look, all of us on I Have Not "we're still have our dignity." Sue laughed.

"Never have I ever fooled around in a siblings room." I said reading it off my phone, we all laughed shaking our heads and held up our answers. Ryland, Riker, Sarah, Sue and I held up I Have while the others had I Have Not. "Wait you four had sex in each other's rooms ?" Ellington asked.

"Fooling around isn't always sex, it's act of sexual nature." Sarah smiled innocently.

"Who's rooms ?" Rydel asked.

"Sarah's." Riker and I said in sync.

"I had Lea's room but she was in Manhattan so that was just sort of a room at a time." Ryland said.

"I had Riker's room." Sarah said making Riker look her up and down.

"I had Lea's  room." Sue said.

"Why my room ?" I whispered laughing as I picked up my phone "give us a good one that's going to put us on edge." Ellington said.

"That ones good." Ryland said pointing to a question making me laugh so much I couldn't read it. "Never have I ever fingered or been fingered during a movie, under a table, in a plane etc."

"Wait what are we exactly counting as fingered ? Like are we counting actually in or like just there ?" Riker asked.

"What the fuck ? Fingered means in." I said trying to keep a straight face if we're about to argue about this, I won't be able to keep it up.

"According to urban dictionary fingered means when a guy rubs the girl until she cums, so it's both." Rocky said putting his phone down.

I rolled my eyes and we all held up our answers, Riker, Ellington, Ross and Rocky all held up I Have while the rest of us held up I Have Not.

"This game is going to cause arguments afterwards." Rydel laughed.

"Never have I ever had to fake it." I said putting my phone, we all laughed and held up I Have "next question....never have I ever had sex in the shower." I said.

Sarah and Sue sighed and held up I Have while we all had I Have Not. Riker and I didn't actually have sex in the shower, it started in there and then went into the bedroom.

"I think we should mix it up so we have a few Never Have I Ever's and some Would You Rather's." Rocky said making us all look at Rydel "yeah that seems better."

"Okay so our first Would You Rather Is Would You Rather the girl takes control or the boy ?" I asked.

"Ross you first." Riker said looking up at Ross gazing up at him like he was in love. "I think it would depend on the girl and how I was feeling, like if the girl isn't all that confident with it then obviously I would take control but I think it's hot when the girl takes control, so I'm going for the Girl."

"I'm going to agree with Ross." Rocky said.

"I think it should be a 50/50." Rydel said making Ellington nod, we didn't think this through very well "as much as I love you I think it should be the girl, if the guy comes home tired from what ever his been doing I think the girl should help relax him."

"As much as I hate it I kinda agree with Ellington because if the girl is control it's good, guys get pleasure from everything but girls they're a little harder to please." Sarah said.

"I dig the being in control." Sue said looking at Ryland. "Girl all the way, like maybe on her birthday then you know I'd show her how it's done."

"Ryland getting in on that birthday sex." Riker said making us all laugh "well I'm gonna say fuck you to you guys because I'm going for the guy because if a guy is a gentlemen outside of the bedroom but then his in control it's good, he knows how to treat a lady."

"Going for that Mr. Grey." Sarah said putting both of her hands on my shoulders making me nod "since when did you like fifty shades ?" Riker asked.

He has no idea "don't worry about it, your turn." I said making Sarah laugh.

"I personally think it's better when the guy is in control but the girl knows what she's doing at the same time." Riker said.

"Can I change my answer ?" Ryland laughed.

"No." I laughed.

"Okay what's the next question ?" Rydel laughed.

"Would You Rather have sex with my best friend or your best friend?" Ryland asked.

"Wait before we answer I don't think Riker and Lea should be allowed to answer." Ross said making me and Riker glare at him "Why not ?" Sue asked.

"Because they're best friends and they're dating so like you know either one of their answers is going to be each other, this is why you don't date your best friend." Ross said glaring at us.

"So for those of you who didn't understand that, Riker and Lea are the closest out of all of us, they're best friend like much more best friends then us if that makes sense but anyway there is a history to it but I won't get into it so they're dating and being best friend Ross thinks they shouldn't do this would you rather." Rydel said explaining everything.

"Then lets go back to Never Have I Ever." Ryland said making us all nod.

"Never Have I Ever kissed someone of the same sex." I said putting my phone down on the floor and held up my answer.

Ross, Rocky, Riker, Ryland and Ellington all held up I Have Not where as Rydel, Sue, Sarah and I held up I Have.

"who have you kissed ?" Riker asked looking at me. I innocent smiled and point to Rydel, we went out the last time I went to LA and this guy was hitting on her but Ellington was with his Mom and Dad so you know no one was there to save her so we pretended we were lesbians.

"You kissed my sister ?" Riker asked sounding sad.

"You had sex with Sarah." I said.

"We didn't have sex we just made out." Sarah said slapping me around the head "we're even."

"Their relationship is a bit Rocky." Rocky said laughing at the stupid sentence he said.

My life sucks !!! 😱😱😱 Anyways I hope you like this chapter !