Chapter One

Lea POV

"Hey Monkey." Sarah said sitting down next to me at the end of the dock. I laughed shaking my head at the stupid nickname.

"Everyone else gone to bed ?" I asked.

Today has been so fun. I came home from Manhattan, I haven't seen my family for 16 months and it's not because of a problem or anything I'm just really busy, I work in the children's hospital in Manhattan, I've been doing more training and working over time a lot. So catching up with everyone was amazing.

Growing up there were 12 of us living together. You had Mark, Stormie, Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ross and Ryland then you had my family, Mom and Dad, Sue, Sarah and I.

Riker and I are the closest because we're the same age and only three days apart, Rocky's birthday is on the 1st of November, Riker's is on the 8th of November and mine is the 11th of November.

Riker is my best friend in the whole wide world, we will do anything for each other, no matter how big or small we will do it. We have so many secrets that will be taken to our graves. We have had arguments but we've also had our moments where we were there to comfort each other. I will admit there have been times we nearly killed each other but we couldn't go more than a day without talking.

"Yeah but I think to celebrate your arrival, we should go out drinking, just the 8 of us." Sarah said smirking, I haven't seen my sister Sue and personally I don't want too.

I laughed and nodded my head standing up, pulling Sarah with me. We ran into the house and quietly crept up the stairs "you try waking sleeping beauty and I'll wake up the others." Sarah whispered.

Quietly I opened Riker's door and closed it behind me, creeping up next to his bed, I smiled "so cute when you're sleeping, shame." I whispered to myself before slapping his face, nothing.

"Riker wake up." I whispered in his ear making him groan and push my face away "fuck off."

That's just rude. I looked around his room and smirked finding his nerf gun in the corner. Loading it with 5 bullets I aimed carefully before shooting it next to his head.

"Lea fuck off, I'm trying to sleep." Riker said pulling the covers over his head making me groan, I get why his called sleeping beauty.

Fine then guess I'll have to get him up like i used too.

I carefully moved the covers off of his face and moved his hair off of his face and quietly laughed before licking his cheek.

"Lea I'm being serious, stop fucking around." Riker said sitting up rubbing his cheek.

"I'm not fucking around, we're going out drinking and you're coming with us." I said, Riker groaned and pulled the covers back over his head.

"Come on Mr. Grumpy stop being Grumpy, I want to go out drinking with my best friend and I can't exactly do that without you, come on it'll be fun." I said and sighed "I promise I won't give any random girl your number."

"Where we going ?" Riker asked getting out of bed, I smiled and hugged him "thank you."

I walked out of his room and Sarah waited with her thumb in the middle of up and down "I licked his cheek."

"You were in there a while you sure that's all you licked ?" Sarah asked laughing.

"I think I'd rather have my eye balls pulled out of their sockets before I even let her go near my dick." Riker said opening his bedroom door, dressed in a pair of black jeans and a plain grey sweatshirt.