Chapter Nine

Lea POV

I sighed walking down the dock and sat next to Riker, as soon as I walked in he walked out and has been sat out here for about four hours. They wouldn't let me come out and talk to him they said he needed his own time.

"Thought you might be cold." I said handing Riker a sweat shirt, his been sat out here as the suns gone down in nothing but swim shorts, his going to get a cold.

"Thanks." Riker said putting it on.

"You can't be mad at me for leaving." I said, Riker looked at me shaking his head "why did you leave ? Is it because you can't stand the thought of us three actually being a family ? Or has the worlds biggest fucking idiot won your heart where you chose him over your own family ? You should of said yes." Riker said standing up.

Fuck ! I forgot he was still working on my Dad's boat. I can't believe he heard that.

"Riker wait !" I said grabbing his arm.

"What ?" Riker asked, sort of snapping but it wasn't as harsh as it is normally, it was a frustrated snap.

"I didn't say yes because of you. I would of died not being able to talk or to see you but I said no because I couldn't stand the fact not being close to you, leaving was the hardest thing I've ever done. I came back to LA when I found out I was pregnant and Mark said you were playing the big league, I walked in just as a body went across the ice, I didn't know it was you until I got closer and saw your number, the scariest thing to ever happen to me wasn't when I was close to death when I had Greg it was the ten minutes just watching you laying there knowing I might not ever get to say I love you and mean it. I've been in love with you for years and years I mean my entire life, I only started dating Liam because you got a girlfrie-"

Riker shook his head and walked up to me grabbing my waist and kissed me hard, smiling against the kiss I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and pulled him closer making him walk forward which ended us up in ocean.

"Oh my god ! I thought stupid stuff like that only happens in movies." Rydel said running to the end of the dock laughing with the others.

"Fuck it." Sarah said jumping in.

"First one to the island is a rotten egg." Rocky said.

Ellington looked at him shaking his head and slapped him across the face "it's the last one to the island is a rotten egg."

I love Ellington his so funny but his chilled about it, Rydel's lucky, still waiting for a wedding invitation, it properly got lost in the mail.

"Alright." I said climbing on to my Dad's boat, they all looked at me and laughed climbing on.

The island is an island about a ten minute boat ride in the speed boat from our house, the best part is there's cliffs that go into a waterfall. We've never ever jumped, we've been in the waterfall but we've never jumped.

"What are you guys doing ?" Mom asked standing outside with Dad, Mark and Stormie.

"Taking the boat for a test ride." Rydel said as Riker started driving it, throwing her backwards.

"I love looking at the liers I created." Sarah said smiling, I rolled my eyes and folded my arms "seriously ? You got to me lie so much growing up you started paying me."

"Then we bought that playboy magazine and wanted to see if Riker was gay." Sarah said making us all laugh at that memory, while Riker just looked at us like we were crazy.