Chapter 50: Her

My eyes squinted through the sun that beamed into the bright curtains, making it feel like I'm about to get blind. I rested my back again for a minute, then started searching for my phone using my right hand under my pillow. When I finally had it, I checked the time and got a bit surprised. It's almost 1 in the afternoon and I'm still here on this bed, laying. I immediately sat up and ran a hand through my sticky hair. I managed to sleep early last night, because I was so damn tired from our road trip yesterday. I'm miles away from home with Calum and some friends, staying over until New Year's at their band's friend. I haven't really met him yet, because I immediately fall asleep last night. I can barely catch up on things. I just get tired easily.

I checked on some messages and surprisingly, some calls on my phone. There were 9 messages and the 5 of them were from Calum. I find it really cute when he's being clingy and shit. The 2 missed calls were from him too, making me think that he's probably worried somehow because I haven't got out of this bed yet. I haven't seen him yet since last night, since we didn't share a room. I had to share mine with Stella, and he had to share with Luke. We always have this need of being together at all times, but some pretty little distance would be nice. We had to miss each other for a bit too.

From: The Calum Hood

Message: Good morning ya beaut :) i love you! x

His morning messages never fails to put a smile on my face, even though he always do this every morning.

From: The Calum Hood

Message: Wake up oi

And another one.

From: The Calum Hood

Message: I'm so tempted to wake you up because the sun's out and it's really a nice weather today but it's pretty obvious you're still dozing off and I can clearly hear your loud snores down here at the living room so yep, we'll be at the lake :) come down there when you wake up! Love you x

I didn't bother to reply. I locked my phone and chucked it back under my pillow as I rested my back on the bed once again. This is what I literally just want to do all day, but I have to keep in mind that there are people who are actually waiting for me outside. I couldn't just stay here and sleep. I stood up and peered over the window. I looked up in the sky, a smile formed into my lips. It's a good weather today, just like what he said. I really couldn't just stay here with my pajamas on and waste a perfect day. I need to go out. And having the thought of it somehow felt nice. Wow, I'm actually socializing.

I rushed inside the bathroom, carrying my toiletries and my phone with me. I always do this, and I couldn't seem to stop. I have this "shower playlist" that I play on my phone while taking a shower. I selected All Time Low's I Feel Like Dancin' and started banging my head lightly as I wash it with an enough amount of my shampoo. I enjoyed my own shower party. The water is so relaxing and so cool. After a few minutes, I dried and covered myself up as I walk to my bag, and started rummaging through my clothes. I hate that I always have this problem with looking for an outfit. I hate that I've brought clothes that aren't even appropriate for this weather. Who would even wear a baggy sweat shirt and a black skinny jeans at this kind of weather? I rolled my eyes as I stayed sitting at the edge of the bed, only being covered by my towel. I was observing the room when my eyes landed on Stella's bag. My eyes widened, being somehow amazed with my little idea. I know she wouldn't really mind letting me borrow some of her clothes, right? I took a deep breath, making it seem like I'm going to open a box filled with frogs. I started searching for something to wear, but I keep scrunching up my nose. They're all nice and cute, but they would only look nice on Stella. I tried so hard not to make a mess on her bag, but I think I'm failing. I have searched enough but I just couldn't seem to find something that would look nice on me. I was almost having the lost of hopes of finding a perfect outfit, when I accidentally pulled out a dark blue and white striped bikini, and a white see-through loose shirt. I don't know why, but I suddenly got interested about it. I looked at it for a second, trying to picture how would I look like. Then I remembered my rose tattoo. I knew by then these would look nice on me. But I probably wouldn't show some skin that much.