Chapter 04

Just a bit of a request click that star to let it shine OK? Come on, vote!! :)

"So there's this carnival in the town want to go?" Sean asks Ami as they walk to her locker "I need to talk to Ali first" she replies keeping her books inside & turning to her mate as he nods. They join the others in their table for lunch explaining their plans.

"Wow I want to go too!" Erika whines as she finds the twins plan for carnival. "No!" Both the twin's shouts together & Erika sticks her tongue out & looks at the girls with hope. "Actually we need Erika um because our dad won't allow if he finds out we are dating" Ali speaks & Erika jumps in her seat happily.

"Why? We are mates there is nothing wrong with our relation, why would he object?" Finn asks angrily & Ali holds his hand to calm him down. "Finn I'm not saying this is wrong, but we are not ready yet to tell our dad so please!" she begs for him to understand.

"As you say princess, but she is not coming with us in our first date" he finalizes. "You traitor" Erika shrieks at him. "Chill, Erika you can go another time & anyway who says you need to be with them whole night! You can take & drop the girls from & to their house" Sean suggests.

"I'm not a chauffeur!" Erika pouts folding her arms. "You look ugly, when you pout" Finn teases her so she stuck her tongue to him "& anyway you can chill in our house with mum till we get back, what say?" Sean suggests again.

She thinks for a while then grin "plus 6 months gas in my car with car service" both boys look at each other then her "2 & car service take or leave" she grins in victory.

"Marisa" Erika yells & runs to her as she opens the door "where's the fire?" Marisa asks. "Ooh in twins pants" she wiggles her eyebrow. "Guess who I brought come on" she drags Marisa to the door but before she reaches the door, Gio holds her back.

"I think the twins wants to do the honor" & she throws her hand up in the air before walking to the living room. "What's going on?" Marisa asks her mate, he smiles to her "twins?" & both the boys bring their mates with them.

"Ma Pa, meet our mate Amelia and Allison" Marisa takes a sharp breath before hugging both her sons & their mates "Oh my god! They are beautiful, I'm so happy to meet them finally" she smiles gleefully. "I'm so happy you accepted my sons" she says as she wipes a lone tear from her eye. Ali & Ami greets their mate's mother happily before they take off to their date.

"So what's the plan you going to hang out here alone?" Gio asks as he enters the living area. "Nah I will find something to do, don't worry it's not my 1st time here" she shrugs. "Make yourself at home then" Gio winks as he goes to help his mate in the kitchen.

After arriving at the carnival the twins goes their separate ways & plan to meet after 2hours in the front gate. All of them enjoy themselves before meeting at the gate to go for the dinner. They arrive in a steak house to have some dinner, as they arrive the manager comes out to greet them & show them their table.

"I Hope you all enjoy the evening please call me if you need anything, I will send someone to take your order" the manager states before leaving them.

"Wow you guys must be real important for the manager to personally showing us the table" Allison asks Finn, who smiles shyly rubbing back of his neck. "Actually we own this restaurant" he informs making Amelia choke on her water while Sean sends a dirty look to his twin's way rubbing Amelia's back.

"You own this?" Amelia asks moving her hands around & both the twins nods. "I hope it's not too much to you guys, we don't want to flaunt our money by bringing you guys here but the steaks here is real good & being around our own kind is easier so" Sean states worried that the girls will take this wrong way.

Amelia smiles holding his hand, "It's OK Sean, we understand we are mates you don't have to worry that we will judge you OK?" both the twins grins at that. After dinner they go for a long drive talking & knowing about each other. As the time to get back comes they all remain silent holding each other hands. "Can't we drop you off?" Finn asks & Allison shakes her head.

"We are not sure if our dad will like that. I know we are mates but still we would like to tell him when the time is right if you won't mind" she says meekly so they won't get upset. Finn smiles & kiss her hand nodding in understanding. Allison's eyes meet Amelia in the rear view mirror & smile at her reassuringly before dropping her gaze to look at her mate.

It's not like they didn't want to tell about their mates to everyone but the thing is they can't. If her father knew about them he will do something that the girls will regret meeting their mates.

Neil Gomez was not the kind of father anyone deserve he was abusive, paranoid & the scariest wolf to encounter. Things got worst after their mother died he was so loving & caring before but after that unfortunate day they found their mother was gone forever he became treating the girls harshly.

If only their mother was alive may be things would have been different but it's no use to wish for things that can never happens. The girls were warned about the consequences if they ever find their mate so that's why they were trying to be away from their mates but doing so was very hard not just for them but for their wolves too.

Everyday seeing their mates sad face broke their hearts so they took the risk & accept their mates but what awaits in future due to their decision is still unknown!