Chapter 37

I couldn't help myself updating it soon :D and it's a (BxxB) so be warned, enjoy!

As Julian reaches the place where he never thought he will ever step his feet on, he debates to go in or not? What if he is asleep or has some company with him? That thought alone riles his wolf as well as his human part.

"How long are you planning on keeping us away from our mate? Are you waiting for someone else to claim him?" his wolf growls.

His wolf keeps showing him different images of Evan with other males in intimate position that makes him to snarl back at his wolf for torturing him like that as if he hadn't played those entire scenario's in his head where only Julian was the guy that could touch his puppy.

He holds the sterling wheel tightly to control his rage for himself, "Why do you do this to us? Our mate needs us too we are the only one that can make him happy. He is made just for us!" his wolf fights back.

Finally, Julian snaps back "I know!" to his wolf.

He gets out of the car and makes his way in the building where his mate is staying, as he makes his way, he looks at the surrounding seeing some group of guys sitting in the corner watching his moves and he growls at them.

His wolf takes the chance to again project not so happy images of his mate being bullied and harassed by the guys making Julian snarl loudly at his wolf.

"I'm going to claim what's our, so stop with your torture already!" He bares his teeth at Julian in protest.

"Just to make sure you won't change your mind at the last moment you know" the wolf grins.

Julian shakes his head at his wolf antics before taking a deep breathe. He follows his mate's intoxicating scent and stops at the door where it is stronger before sighing.

"This is it! No turning back" he knocks on the door but no one opens it. He tries again but still no answer, "may be he is sleeping" Julian mutters trying to back out only to be stop by his wolf that shows some very intimate images of his mate with a guy in a bed.

"I said knock it off!" he yells at his wolf before once again banging on the door, this time not caring if the whole bloody neighborhood woke up.

He cannot take any more of those images projected to him by his wolf with his mate with someone else in a very compromising position.

"If I had known, this would tick you off, I would have done these ages ago!" the wolf chuckles at his human making Julian curse his wolf.

Evan gets startle as he hears a loud bang on his door and jerks up as he realizes he had fallen asleep on the floor, still drowsy from his sleep he jumps up to go open the door without realizing that he is barely in any cloth.

The sight that welcomes Julian as the door opens take him to the edge and he shouts "Bloody hell!"

Evan stands still as he sees who is on his doorstep blinking twice to check if he is dreaming.

Julian's wolf dances in glee seeing his little mate in barely any clothes "He is so hot then any of my images!" he boasts proudly to Julian making him to intensify his rage.

He pushes Evan inside the house before locking the door. "What the hell are you doing? Why didn't you answer the door early?" he asks as he walks to every corner of Evan's little apartment.

"Don't tell me, you are with someone or fucking hell I will murder someone tonight!" he shouts making Evan winch and Julian's wolf howls in victory.

Evan still watches Julian in disbelief as he can still not believe that his mate is in his home. He follows his mate with his eyes as he comes and goes to all the room in his apartment and leaving his scent.