Chapter 56

Hey you all, so I am really excited to upload this chapter so please forgive me for any mistakes and feel free to comment, criticize anything because not many chappie remained may be 3-4 only, happy reads :)

"What is he doing in here?" Ad asks as soon as Enzo enters with Marco

"Relax he is on our side"

"But that doesn't mean you can bring him in here"

"Its okay, Adie Daddy, Marco means no harm to anyone of us" Crystal smiles pointing all the men to just take their seats

"You are a lot to talk" AD glares her way only for her to show her tongue to him

"You are spending awfully lot time with Erika" he grumbles making rest of them chuckles

"Hi" Marco smiles towards her

"Hello Marco. It's a pleasure to meet the man who actually was able to put my boys on their toes for so long. Even though I don't remember putting any blood in you I can the flow of it within you" she smiles politely

"I know, it's just that I was a part of an experiment when they gave me your blood" Marco explains raising a brow from all of them

"What type of experiment?" Connor asks as he has never heard of it when he was roaming the world in search of answers

"There are more from where I come from. A lot, I was taken away from my family and some of the kids to see if any reaction can be made when we have your blood, some of us couldn't survive and those who did were returned back to their family...

And it didn't got that much nice as most of our family didn't except us with some changes in us but we were to be with them till those men came to take us once again when we come of age"

"Can you tell us the age group and the number of kids who survived?" Ad asks

"We were from 2-8 years old when they took us kept under observation for a year and half; there were at least 10 of us who survived among the 25 kids...

I was 6 at the time, they didn't give the blood to all of us just few cause there wasn't enough blood for all of us...

Among us only 3 girls survived the effects and 7 boys along with me. They said they will be back for us but they never came. At first I thought they lost interest on us but later I found that all of them who were involved on that experiment were dead not even single one of them survived...

We were scared for our life that who ever killed them will come for us; we had a little pact of our own you see. There was no one to guide us to what we should do or go and we just went with the flow, but when I found that Enzo the guy we were in same school had the same blood running in him as our we were mad as why he got special treatment and it fueled our rage even more when we knew who his father was...

He was the son of an Alpha so obvious he would never get the treatment we got so we started to pick on him. He was kind of weak at the time our bullying got out of hand one night; we never meant to hurt him too far...

One of us died, Bianca her name was Bianca, she...she said she wasn't feeling well and was getting really weak the pain she said she couldn't handle and we saw her die in front of us....blood...she was just bleeding everywhere...

We were just angry for the unfairness..." Marco stops gulping the lump that stuck on his throat

"So you thought if you lost one of yours so we should lost one of ours to get equal" Crystal states kneeling in front of Marco and taking his hand.

She rubs his hands to soothe, she can feel the pain he is feeling and she can understand the fear they all must have gone through all their lives, always running and looking behind in fear of someone harming them.