Chapter 05

"Juliet!" Erika exclaims.

After debating for few seconds she made a decision to wander around the house when she came to stop in this particular room and now she is more than delighted to take this decision.

Out of curiosity she opened the door more and as soon as her eyes landed on the laptop she decided in that exact moment how she will survive this Holy Grail called boredom. Nothing is better than doing a little video chat with one of her favorite person in this whole house.

"Tiger, what are you doing here?" Julian the middle son of Gio's asks.

He was in the middle of leaving for a meeting when the request of for the chat came in, thinking it was important as it's not everyday this particular person calls only to find tiger on the other end of the call.

"What is this aren't you happy seeing me? Not even you too!" she whines.

She feels a bit left out when the twin left her here and now even her Juliet seems he isn't interested to talk with her.

"Of course, I'm happy baby girl but who don't want to see you? Is Enzo giving you hard time again?" he asks worriedly.

It was a known fact that how much she gets in his nerves, no matter what she tries to do even if it's a good deed it always ends up as a crime in front of Enzo. He chuckles remembering all those time when he knew his brother was going to strangle her. His thoughts get interrupted when he hears her.

"Awe, I knew you loved me the most, but nah he isn't I can give him hard time if he tries. It's the twins now that they got mates they are pushing me aside" she complains to him.

"Mate does that to guys"

Julian smirks knowingly, it wasn't a surprise now that his younger brother's are busy with their mate. As it was bound to happen sooner or later all of them had to find or claim their mates and then their whole reason for everything happens to be their mate one and the only and no one else.

"So, when are you coming back? I miss you"

She avoids the whole mate crap, yes that's what it was crap to her. Just because you found your mate doesn't mean you can side kick someone like they mean nothing to you now and yes she was hurt when she couldn't get tog o on that carnival.

Julian chuckles knowing exactly why she misses him and also that she doesn't want to hear anything about mates.

"May be around next month, I can't leave things here Enzo is turning me into a workaholic" he sighs.

"Do you want me to kick him for that" she grins making him laugh.

"Nah I can do that myself so what's going on with you?" he grins.

But just as she goes to reply she is being dragged out of the room and come face to the door. Uh what just happened?

She blinks her eyes looking at the door thinking, what happened? Then she bangs the door for someone to open up only to see Enzo opening it for her with a glare.

"What the hell?" she asks him.

How can he pull her out of the door when she was in between such a important call with his own dear brother?

Enzo cannot believe the absurdity of this situation, why does he have to deal with this girl time and again? He takes a deep breathe as he growls back.

"How dare you enter my room without my permission?"

But all he gets is as narrowed eyes as an answer when she pushes him back entering his room like she owns it. This girl is asking for a death warrant from him that's for sure.