Chapter 24

"Have you found anything yet?"

Sean asks his father who has been ignoring them from the moment they found out about Erika and Amber's sudden death was making the matter even worst.

It was true that both the twin have been spending less time with Erika after their mate came and they didn't thought much about it. But after Finn's fight with his mate and then with Erika they both were avoiding her just so no any confusion would be created between their mate and them.

In hope that their mate will come along with the fact that Erika was just like a sister to them or better yet like a brother as that's how they have seen her all their life. They practically wore same clothes, but unfortunately it wasn't enough reason for them to trust Erika and the twin relation.

So, keeping their distance in hope that Erika would understand they totally shut her only to sort everything out later. And now they are paying the price for their negligence towards her, if only they had been with her may be she wouldn't have just disappeared like this.

Now, here they are both standing in front of their father who hasn't even spoken a word with them after he found the whole deal between Erika and them.

Sean taps his foot impatiently waiting for his father to tell them if they got any progress about her search that they have no clue what's going on. Their father had gone as far as warning them to stay away while he finds her so here they are trying to know if they had found her yet.

Giovanni once again looks at his son, he feels nothing but anger. How can his son be so stupid to throw away such a special bond between them and Erika?

God knows when they were going to tell him about the conflict between them if he hadn't asked about Erika the day of the graduation only to find out she hadn't attend school for past few weeks and no one has any clue about the girl.

He can't express the feeling when he found she wasn't attending her own graduation that day but when he saw her house was locked and half of her things were missing, now that was a different matter.

The fear that crept in his soul is something he never wants to have for anyone and now that Amber was dead as well so imagine the rage he had towards his sons. He couldn't even be disappointed at them right now because he really doesn't want to feel anything towards his sons.

Marisa worries looking at her mate who hasn't rest one bit after the news about Erika had gone missing. All of the men in the house are in their own daze not believing the news while the Ali and Ami are in their father house.

The twin didn't wanted to say something they will regret to their mate so they had send them to their father's for few days till this whole situation is under control.

Giovanni hasn't spoken a word to any one of his son and that worries her a lot. No matter what the mistake the boys have ever done Giovanni was there to stop or correct it or punish them but he never once gave them a silent treatment.

It hurts to see all of them in so much pain. She also can't help but worry about Erika who just lost her mother. Poor girl, where has she gone? She worries if Erika is safe or not or if she has a roof under her head and food to eat.

She has to do something to put her family back together being mad at each other will not help the situation but will make everything more worst.

"We will find her don't worry boys, just wait for few more days for the trackers to find her whereabouts then we can go fetch her"

Rubbing Giovanni's back she tries to soothe him and give him the comfort he wants before smiling at her son in assurance.

"But where the hell could she have disappeared?" Finn groans.