Chapter 10

After the girls are settle down and peacefully asleep Enzo and Gio sits in the study with a drink while Erika is cuddled up in a blanket on the sofa. "They were been abused all this time and no one knew" sighs Marisa.

"Yap it's a pretty much shock to know that someone can do these awful things to those girls, they are too young to be hurt that way and none other than their own father. I can't imagine how they stayed there all this time and I'm surprised that they accepted our boys this easily" Gio speaks sipping his drink.

Enzo watches at Erika before speaking "Didn't you ever tried to find something was going wrong in their life?" she just shakes her head. They all are in their own thoughts when Erika's phone rings making her startle.

"Hello? Shit! I mean no ya ok, no, no sure what why? But when Mom?" she groans at her phone before it's disconnected. She gets up from her cocoon and says her goodbye.

"I need to be home so I will come tomorrow bye you guys!" she states leaving when Enzo speaks "Are you sure you going to be ok? I mean the girl's father may come to ask you questions you know" he looks at her as she grins.

"Awe, you are worried for me. That's so cute!" he rolls his eyes and focus on his drink. "Don't worry, I will be fine if anything happens I will call you so you can be my knight in shining armor. Bye guys!" As she says as she leaves.

Gio chuckles at her "That girl is a hurricane. I feel sorry for the guy who's going to have to try really hard to impress her and sweep her off her feet!" Marisa hugs her mate before adding "But isn't she worth it!" Gio nods.

"I wish she was one of us, I hope whoever the lucky guy is make her happy. Well he better if he don't want me coming for his hide!" he speaks. "I'm off to bed we can discuss about this more when the girls wake up!" Enzo says as he gulps his drink and leave the room.

"Mom" Erika shouts entering her house but she doesn't get any reply so she move to the kitchen and she sees some groceries on the table and sighs "I love you too mom, but wouldn't it be great if you were here" she mumbles before putting everything in the fridge and going off to the bed. She hardly sees her mom and can't remember the last time she saw her. Being a single mom is hard, trying to pay for their living and stuffs.

Erika just wish their dad was there with them though she doesn't know what kind of person he was, she got curious once a while and ask her mother who he was but she always refuses to talk about him.

Her mother was too young barely 18 when Erika came to this world and from that day on her mother has done everything to make life easy for Erika. There were times she had to sleep empty stomach and wear clothes of others but her life was not so bad. After meeting the twins things were always good she had friends to talk and play.

The twins were everything she ever needed but now that they had mates she could hardly see them. It's not their fault, after all as Julian said mate make you do that. She smiles as she thinks how happy the twins are now that they got their mates. They look peaceful! "I wish I had someone to call my mate" she mumbles as she falls asleep.

"So how are the girls?" Marisa asks as she sees Finn and Sean coming in the kitchen to join everyone for breakfast. "They are better mom don't worry ok. They are asleep right now, we just came for breakfast" As they all finish eating their food they hear the girls waking up and rush to them. The twins come back with their mate who looks better after a goodnight rest.

Marisa offers them breakfast as they eat it silently. "I know girls this isn't the right time but the sooner we deal with this the better. So I would like to know about your father" Gio speaks and Ali nods to her sister. They all move to the study room for the much needed privacy. Sean drops Ami in his lap while Finn holds Ali's hand as they start to tell their story.

"Our mother died when we turned 15. It was our birthday and we wanted to have a big party so we could invite all our friends." Ali starts she looks at Ami before continuing. "We wanted a Barbie designed cake for our birthday but they couldn't get it, we were pretty upset so mom said she will go and get it for us" Ami clears her throat which has suddenly gone dry.

"She never came back. She was hit by the car as she was crossing the street. It was late till she reached the hospital" She whispers as some tears flow down her cheeks. Finn hugs her to him.

"Dad blamed us for her death and then he started getting drunk. He used to come home and verbally abuse us 1st telling us we didn't deserve having mates" Ami speaks seeing her sister in tears. "But things got out of hand when a guy in our grade wanted to date Ali, somehow dad knew and that was the 1st time dad hit us." Ami cries.

Sean whispers sweet nothings to comfort her as she continues "He warned us not to ever have mate but then we came here, we met Sean and Finn no matter how much we tried to get away from them we couldn't reject them" Finn growls hearing that their mate wanted to reject them.

Ali kisses his hand and speak "We tried to hide it from him but then decided to tell him, we thought may be if he saw we were happy he may let us go with our mates. How wrong we were, yesterday we told him we found our mates, he was drunk as usual and started throwing things and threatening to kill us if we ever met our mate, that's when Erika found us" she shivers reliving the moment.

The twin tries to comfort their mate as much as possible. "You are never leaving our sides no matter what" growls Finn as his wolf tries to rise. Gio seeing the situation speaks

"Don't worry the girls won't be leaving the house but we need to do something about their father, if their father finds out their whereabouts it's going to be hard to let the girls stay here" They all nod and at that exact moment Erika barge in the room with Neil Gomez himself, the girl's father.