Chapter 13

"Promise" Erika grins looking at Julian who smiles ruffling her hair & promising her. "You are taking it too far now" Sean warns his brother who just shrugs before leaving. Finn shakes his head at him "He is spoiling her way too much" he comments seeing a very happy Erika. "Enzo will kill us for this & I won't be the one telling dad!" he shouts at Julian.

"Don't worry, I already talked about it to him" Julian shouts back. "Ok, meet us at 10 tomorrow we will go from here" Finn sighs looking at Erika. "I don't like this at all" groans Sean.

All of them gather in the car to leave for Jessica's house. The twins drive with their mate while Julian drives with his parents & Erika. Enzo decides to meet them their after he finishes his meeting he can't reschedule.

As they reach the house Erika dreads looking at her back every few seconds. "Relax tiger he is grown up now, he won't do anything to you" Julian tries to soothe her nerves. "You have no idea how his brains works" she groans.

"OK what will I have to do?" she asks looking at the twins. They both smile at her hesitantly before passing her a bag. She looks in it & throws back at them. "Now that's impossible!" she glares at them.

"No way in hell, am I doing it. You can't make me do it" She shouts at them. Julian looks at her before turning her to look at him. "Remember the promise I made, think about it. It's the chance of lifetime, you can never get a chance like this" he bribes her & she debates whether to do or not before grudgingly nodding & taking the bag. They give her privacy to change in it.

As she enters the party everyone tries not to laugh & she glares at the boy's well she tries as they can't see her face which is hidden behind the big head of an Elephant. Yes! They tricked her to be a freaking Elephant in this party.

"Awe tiger, you look so cute in it!" Sean coo's to her pinching her cheeks. Finn takes her under his arms "Ya, you look so awesome. I wish I could see you everyday like this" she kicks him hard in his leg at get away from him.

Gio chuckles as he sees Erika walking in the costume. "Is that Erika?" gushes Mike hearing his voice Erika stiffens & turn slowly "Happy Birthday!" she throws her hands up in the air & says excitedly.

"Why did you bring her here?" Mike shouts. "You wanted a human Elephant" Finn shrugs. Mike look at Erika with a evil smile "Let's have some fun then" he screams as all his friends start running for her & she screams trying to get away from them.

The kids circle her before grabbing & taking her with them as she screams bloody murder to the twins. "Is she going to be ok?" Ami worries. "Yap, she can handle them" Sean chuckles before taking their mate to introduce their cousin.

"Was that Erika?" Jessica asks worriedly as Marisa nods. "Doesn't she look lovely? She is so sweet to agree being the escort for the kids" Marisa smiles. "Ya, but I hope they won't get too excited & hurt her." Jessica worries.

"Let me go, you assholes!" shouts Erika as the boys drag her to the backyard. As she curses them again she freezes when someone hits her with a water balloon. She shouts & runs to hide from them but gets tackle by a group of pups.

She curses her luck as they all woof at her & try to bite the elephant's tail. After an hour of hiding from the kids she finally sits down taking off the head of the elephant. "I'm going to kill them" she cries.

Her stomach grumbles as it reminds her she hasn't ate anything yet. She groans again she can't go out like this the kids will once again run after her. As she thinks of a way to get some food, someone sets a plate in front of her.

She looks up to find Mike, getting startle she gets up but he holds her in her place. "Relax I'm not here to hurt you" he smiles & gives her the plate of cake. "You weren't there while I cut it" he explains as she takes the cakes happily & eats. "Too busy hiding from everyone" she looks at him from under her lashes.